Bitter Fruit: DECEPTION

Documents and Resources for the national level assembly will be posted here and open for discussion.
LibbyB55
County: Paulding
Your State: Georgia

Bitter Fruit: DECEPTION

Unread post by LibbyB55 »

Bitter Fruit: Deception

One of the most concerning truths coming from the church today is their lack in teaching the true word of God which exposes darkness which covers the earth. The 501c3 nonprofit church lacks the ability to divide the living word from this darkness. Therefore the 501c3 church is a willing participant in satan’s world because they have mixed their evil with God’s good and they fail to discern this plot, plan and scheme. I would venture to say that any corporate entity, church or otherwise tied to the government through a taxation system is tied to the oppression of darkness, this NWO plot.

There is a Hebrew story of sextuplets. This is a story about the Hebrew people told by several rabbis in commentaries about how their proliferation - repopulated fruit, multiplied and replenished the earth while in captivity. This was of great concern by Pharaoh who feared the Hebrew people would overrun his dynasty. So he devised a TASKmaster system to oppress the captive Hebrew people while building his garrison cities. This backfired on Pharaoh and the Hebrew people were prolific birthing sextuplets, basically multiplying with quick births that the midwives were unable to fulfill Pharoah’s orders to kill all the man babies. This was called TAXmasters and not TASKmasters. This Pharoah system still lives on through the infiltration of darkness.

We are still eating from this tree of knowledge of good and evil, thus multiplying their bitter, deadly fruit of deception.

We are a nation founded on God’s principles which have slowly been eradicated from our daily lives. In this introduction post and topic, I will discuss how infiltration has entered our world birth through two nations: Cain and Abel, the birthing of two bloodline nations, born from the cause and effect of a three way cord with the serpent, Eve and Adam — all of mankind’s gene pool affected. This is the result of fruit produced from tree of Knowledge of good and evil. I have always said and will continue to say that the devil knows how to wrap his evil around what is good. Eve wasn’t the only one who bit into that shiny red apple. She touched it evidence when she told Adam that she had gotten a man from the Lord (Genesis 4:1). This is the root of good and evil and a motif told throughout the Bible in various chiastic slices of life. God’s word never changes. His blue print and patterns remain the same and live on through His son Yeshua.

My name is Linda Brown, and my godly assignment, my purpose in life is Acts 2:1 - to bridge on one accord. Oddly but most assuringly I am posting this introduction topic as we approach Pentecost. My goal, to expose this darkness I see rising in the National Assembly, for a little leaven leavens the whole lump. It’s time to remove the leaven with HIS-story! We have lots of great references on this forum about America’s history, but very few references (aside from the Geneva bible references post on NA) spiritually anchoring us to HIS-story which exposes this darkness.

As I see it as the Tribes of Israel exodus from Egypt began, they trek to recover the promised land. There were times when God instructed them to take the booty. But there were times when God said destroy it all and take no booty including human and animal lives. This is a motif, an example to remove the leaven and remove the darkness from His chosen people. I invite those to post TRUTH with references. So if this offends you, then perhaps this is God saying to you that you need to be delivered and healed.

Come out from amongst her!

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10 (KJV)

Reference: The-Rabbinic-Bible-Exodus-sample-2mn6k3p 1.pdf
Last edited by LibbyB55 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Bitter Fruit: DECEPTION

Unread post by Destry »

Very nice and well written!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “National Assembly Documents and Resources”