Adam Weishaupt — Who is he?

Documents and Resources for the national level assembly will be posted here and open for discussion.
LibbyB55
County: Paulding
Your State: Georgia

Adam Weishaupt — Who is he?

Unread post by LibbyB55 »

At the beginning of 1777, Adam Weishaupt set out to infiltrate the Freemasons. According to references he is the founder of the Illuminati birth in May 1777; the same bloodline entities that have infiltrated the world’s system — an anti-Christ system. The same evil we are fighting for our sovereignty to be a FREE nation. What does God’s word say about secret societies and blood covenants? We need to know who labors amongst us and let the light move this darkness out or we will end up leavened in with this whole lump of evil infiltration.

The source I am posting here is just one reference. There are other references confirming my research findings along with others. These devils are telling us what and how they are infiltrating and planting their evil deeds. They have infiltrated the church system backed by an anti-Christ governmental system which is currently in place right now pushing the NWO. It’s time to wake up and separate ourselves from their evil, dark tentacles.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV) the whole chapter is worth reading.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Come from amongst her!

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10 (KJV)

Reference: The Catholic encyclopedia ; an international work of reference on the constitution, doctrine, discipline and history of the Catholic Church

https://archive.org/details/07470918.7. ... /2up?q=732, pages 732-734
LibbyB55

Re: Adam Weishaupt — Who is he?

Don’t believe me?

Here is a video that was just shared with me. It’s five hours and you will need to watch this before it’s taken down. Blood oath covenants is serious business and you need to learn how these rituals have crept into our world when the serpent beguiled Eva and man fell. Who are you pledging your allegiance to, our your love ones, your ancestors? Time to do a clean sweep of your bloodlines. Dive deep and search, then disconnect yourselves from all bloodline oaths and covenants because they all lead to the infiltration of much demonic, dark and satanic evil including the 501c3 church. Don’t believe me, then I dare you to search a matter out. Start with this video! Hold onto your hats.

Eliz-Maria
County: LosAngeles
Your State: Calif

Unread post by Eliz-Maria »

Thank you, Libby. May the Lord bless you and protect you.

The youtube video linked above could be taken down at any time by youtube.

Notice that Google, which owns youtube, uses the masonic apron as their icon for gmail.

Below, please find a new link to the same video. It is on a platform that cannot be deleted by youtube.

https://drcharlieward.com/2010-australi ... eemasonry/

This video exposes Albert Pike who benefited from Adam Weishaupt. Both were satanists.
Masons are recruited from the local lodges by members in the Illuninati. These sponsors pay
thousands if not millions of dollars to sponsor these hand-picked masons into the 33rd degree
and higher levels.

A 33rd degree mason warned me about the masons. He told me that he cannot denounce masonry, as his
life, business, and family will be threatened, but that he warns everyone he can. He is in debt to his sponsor,
and will be murdered if he exposes freemasonry and the evil satanic cabal that it is.
LibbyB55

Yes I saw that 5 hour video. Riveting truth!
TWest
County: Allegan
Your State: Michigan

Unread post by TWest »

Is there another link that works?
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Unread post by sstrykert »

Maybe, but even lefty leaning wikipedia admits Adam was a Jesuit. Don't need a thirty minute video to connect the dots. Rome's been trying to tinker in our nation since before it's founding, another lecture, for another day.
-Cheers,
-Sean@cgja/rivcogja

Return to “National Assembly Documents and Resources”