Paperwork

Documents and Resources for the national level assembly will be posted here and open for discussion.
Fruit Inspector
County: KERSHAW
Your State: South Carolina

Paperwork

Unread post by Fruit Inspector »

If this is the national assembly for those of us that have corrected our political status, how come there is nobody answering the post that I put in the South Carolina forum?

I’m wanting to know if I’ve made a mistake by filing these documents and what the point would be by doing it?
Now I’m being told not to surrender my birth certificate.
I’m also being told I need to be a secured party creditor and go that route.
It be nice to have some guidance from you folks that have already done this and know what to do next and how it helped your situation.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Paperwork

Unread post by Destry »

I have a better idea and it's less confusing. Stay off the corporate radar, get active with your county and state assembly. Once the assemblies reach a certain point we will nullify the corporation with our unrebutted noticed existence and all their crap will be gone.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “National Assembly Documents and Resources”