The “Last Man Standing Rule” An Explanation from Anna

Documents and Resources for the national level assembly will be posted here and open for discussion.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

The “Last Man Standing Rule” An Explanation from Anna

Unread post by Destry »

Gus Asks:
Your articles make many references to “The Last Man Standing Rule”. Can you, in one of your articles, give a detailed explanation of the “Rule” and citations where we can find the “Rule”? I have a vague idea of what it means, but would like to be able to explain it to others more fully.... Googling it only gives references to the stupid TV Show.

I would like to know how to apply it (the Rule) to get our country back to its organic constitution and roots. It seems to me that with this “Rule” we only need one or two people per state coming together to reclaim our country and government.

Your thoughts and explanation will be greatly appreciated.

gus
Arizona State Jural Assembly Coordinator

Anna Answers:
In a contract among multiple parties the survivors inherit control when other parties to the contract die off, go out of business, etc.

This is an Operation of Law in the international law not a matter of case law.

There is a Maxim of Law devoted to it which states the last man standing inherits the full benefit he is owed whether the other parties are alive or not.

This is also covered as “Survivorship” and “Remainder-Man” in other forms of Law.

It's important to grasp the fact that they “killed” us all off on paper and declared us “civilly dead” as part of the fraud.

We only reappear as being “alive” when we exercise our reversionary trust interest, recapture, and reconvey our names back to the land and soil of our birthright.

We are all (potentially) inheritors and survivors with respect to our National Trusts and Personal Trusts and the guarantees of the Constitutions, but in order to claim these benefits we have to be “alive” and acting in our proper capacity.

Jim and I woke up and started the process of figuring out how to get back to the land and soil a long time ago but hardly anyone else was doing this – and nobody had his standing as a Grantor of the national Trust ‒ so he invoked the Last Man Standing Rule to save the assets and the contracts owed to all Americans to buy time to wake everyone else.

That process is now ongoing and he is no longer the Last Man standing with proven claim.

As more and more Americans wake up and “return” to the land and soil jurisdiction, more and more inheritors to the contract appear.

There are now at least several hundred men standing with Jim as “Last Men” and as you boot up your Assemblies there will be a great many more ‒ but at the time, he was the only one present to enforce the Constitutions and rebut the presumption that they were “vacated”. As long as even one American was owed those contracts and treaties they remain in force.

So it was just him against the false claims of the bankers and the guile of the Queen.

But since we are all “sovereign in our own right” ‒ one is all it takes to continue enforcement and inherit the corpus of the National Trust.

Some idiots have assumed that he (Jim) did this so he could own America. Instead he risked his life and jammed his Size 10's in the closing door to keep it open and buy time for all of you to come forward and claim your trust rights.

We are all “Last Men Standing” ‒ and we are all now coming forward to enforce the Constitution and claim our National Trust Assets ‒ the land and soil, our States, our private and public assets, our Good Names, our treaties, our intellectual property – all of it. But most importantly ‒ our “Natural and unalienable rights”.

And thanks to the One Man Standing Rule and one American knot-head in the right place and the right time ‒ it has all been preserved for you.

All you have to do is reclaim your Trade Name and re-convey it to the land and soil of the state where you were born and start taking the other necessary steps to claim and exercise your rights and freedoms.

All this has been done by the hand of God. There is no other explanation for it.

When we began this journey we didn't have a clue where it would lead us and that we would be “the Little Dutch Boy” with our finger in the Dyke, holding back the onslaught of the bankers and schemers. No idea even what some of the family history was ‒ but all of that was revealed to us as we asked and worked.

So ‒ that is what all that “means” and why it is important.

Gus Asks:
Do you mind if I share your answer with the Assembly? I think what you said will give them a better feeling about what we're doing in forming our State Assembly and settling Arizona State.

Thank you for what you and yours have done to save our country and freedom.

Anna Answers:
Share as much as you can. Always.

And thank you for asking.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “National Assembly Documents and Resources”