Letter to the South Carolina BAR President!

Truther
County: Aiken
Your State: South Carolina

Letter to the South Carolina BAR President!

Unread post by Truther »

SENT: 21 October, 2018

UNCONSTITUTIONAL DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS

Dear M. Dawes Cooke, Jr. (President – South Carolina BAR):

Please find twelve questions for which need to be answered and Constitutional Proof provided of your answers. Nothing is to be assumed but proven! Failure or refusal to answer these questions will be an assertion and affirmation of that of an Affidavit of TRUTH as noted in reference to the twelve questions below!

He who does not deny, admits. [A well-known rule of pleading]

This letter is being sent by an American who is plain tired of the Corrupt Judges proclaiming it is ILLEGAL to Practice Law just because some members of the BAR (Judicial Branch) also unconstitutionally and illegally were members of the Legislative Branch (violation of the Separation of Powers Doctrine) decided to engage in the UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT of stripping away one’s freedom of choice thereby establishing a non-government entity (the BAR) with a MONOPOLY on that of the LAW!

May I suggest that you and the NON-GOVERNMENT ENTITY (the BAR), for which you belong, seek forgiveness from God for your trespass against his RIGHTS that he has bestowed upon ALL MANKIND! When you engage in usurping the God-given Right of Freedom of Choice (Liberty) for which lines your own pocket with the wealth of the people you have not only engaged in Deprivation of RIGHTS but have also proven yourselves as lacking both morality and integrity; for which “the BAR” has proclaimed FRAUDULENTLY is a precursor to entrance into the said Association/Organization!

When Jesus spoke the Truth to his accusers, he would justify himself by quoting Law. First, he would quote God's Law, and after quoting God's Law He would often quote the accuser's law and use that against them as well. For example, Jesus would say, "Did ye never read in the scriptures..." and then quote God's Law. Then he would turn around and say, "Is it not written in your law..." and quote their own law! His accusers would have no answer, they could not overcome Him. How could anyone overcome somebody who is obeying both God's Law and man's law!?
If a man made law is just, it will be in harmony with God's Law!

KNOWN MAXIMS OF LAW:

• An act of God does wrong to no one!
You stripping away a RIGHT does WRONG to MANY!

• The execution of law does no injury!
You creating LAW that forces everyone to pay someone from your Association to represent
them else no one else is allowed not only creates the action of EXOTORTION against the
American People, but also does them injury as their PROPERTIES are stripped way by your
cohorts the BANKERS which control “the BAR” as denoted in the Inns of Court.

• An action is not given to him who has received no damages.
You creating a Law because someone else has been damaged by the actions of another
creates a conflict as the individual damaged by that of another could have been represented
by your Association in that of a (TORT action); but instead you have used the issue to strip
away God-Given Right (Freedom of Choice) to be used against the American People as a
whole. Thus, you yourselves “the BAR” have now damaged the American People (Sovereigns)
as a whole, based off the actions of a few for which may have affected that of a few!

If your Association had truly cared it would not have stripped away God-Given Rights, but acted Pro-Bono to assist those hurt by the action of another! The action of “the BAR” is nothing more than EXTORTION under the pretense of LAW!

I guess (the BAR) forgot the following maxim when engaging to strip the people of their God-Given Right of Choice (LIBERTY) when making the Practice of LAW a MONOPOLY for their Association:

• No man ought to be burdened in consequence of another's act.

Your Association has deemed that ALL the People (SOVEREIGNS) of America should be burdened by that of those engaged in LAW who somehow failed to represent the interest of their perspective party in a court of LAW! (As noted many of these individuals were and still to this day are “Lawyers and Attorneys” despite being members of “the BAR”.)

• I likewise guess the BAR forgot that “He who suffers a damage by his own fault, has no right
to complain.”

I say this as if the BAR understood this, as well as the fact acknowledged Gods-LAW then they wouldn’t have engaged in such an action as to hold everyone else accountable for the failure of a few!

The next few MAXIMS will be lumped together

• Any one may renounce a law introduced for his own benefit.
• No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent.
• A privilege is, as it were, a private law.

Your BAR Association has deemed that “We the People” may not have someone else represent us other than someone from your Association/Organization; and that the said LAW was passed to protect us! Thus, how am I protected in a mortgage foreclosure when I can’t afford to pay a BAR member to represent me and I have no knowledge of the LAW, yet I have a friend who is not a member of “the BAR” who not only understands my issue but also understands the LAW? You and you BAR Association cohorts have proclaimed that I may NOT renounce this supposed LAW that was introduced supposedly for my BENEFIT! Likewise, I guess “the BAR” forgot that “No one is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent;” much less the fact when they converted OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT into a privilege to be fee’d, taxed, and legislated that it professed by MAXIM to being that of a PRIVATE LAW, not a PUBLIC LAW, therefore not applicable to “We the People” in accordance with the MAXIMS of LAW!

• Usury is odious in law. [Exodus 22:25, Leviticus 25:36-37, Nehemiah 5:7,10, Proverbs 28:8,
Ezekiel 18:8,13,17; 22:12]

I guess the Judges who also belong to “the BAR” proclaiming what is and is not just in that of prices being charged by members of the BAR against the Public is not a Conflict of Interest?

• It is a fault to meddle with what does not belong to or does not concern you.

You, meaning “the BAR” had no RIGHT to meddle in restricting/abrogating my/our RIGHT to freedom of choice in us choosing who we wish to represent us, as counsel, in court proceedings! MY RIGHTS are and were of no concern to YOU as IT DID NOT AFFECT YOU!

• He who consents cannot receive an injury.

Thus, as one can only receive an injury from that of which one had NOT CONSENTED then one must conclude that if someone failed someone in court while representing them to achieve their goal then that only the individual him/her self is responsible for their own injury at the hands of those they hired to represent them! Thus, the American People (sovereigns) cannot be held accountable for the actions of a few and thereby be PUNISHED in that of having our RIGHTS stripped away!

I guess “the BAR” forgot “One who wills a thing to be or to be done cannot complain of that thing as an injury.” Likewise, “the BAR” forgot “You ought to know with whom you deal.”

Both these stated MAXIMS were forgotten when “the BAR” a non-government entity was allowed to USURP God-Given RIGHTS, and the CONSTITUTION!

Likewise, did “the BAR” miraculously forget the MAXIM:

• He who contracts, knows, or ought to know, the quality of the person with whom he
contracts, otherwise he is not excusable.

Thus, holding ALL AMERICANS accountable for a few individuals who proclaim after the fact that he/she did not know the quality of the person with whom he/she contracted in that of a complaint does not hold water in the UNCONSTITUIONAL STRIPPING away of a God-Given RIGHT for ALL Americans!

• An act of the court shall oppress no one.

As the Court is controlled by “the BAR” and the BAR has determined that “We the People” cannot choose a non-BAR member to represent us, then the Court and its members have oppressed us all by denying us our LIBERTY of Freedom of Choice!

I guess “the BAR” also forgot the MAXIM:

• No one is to be punished for the crime or wrong of another.

As the BAR has deemed that the American People (Sovereigns) were to be punished by taking away a God-given Right in order to PUNISH us for that of the wrong committed by another!

Now that we have an understanding of the DECEIT as denoted by the actions of “the BAR” let us now continue on with the TWELVE SIMPLE QUESTIONS!

These twelve questions should be easily answered, with proof, in all of 30 minutes but legally you have 30 days’ notice to answer them. I would prefer them being answered and returned the same day as this would indicate that you have nothing to hide!

Do hereby take notice that this letter is also being sent to 1000’s of Alternative Media Sites to be posted, and for which We the American People (SOVEREIGN) await our SERVANT, that being you, as a supposed government employee, (doubtful as you have engaged in furthering the Deprivation of Rights as well as violation of your oath of Office to that of upholding and protecting the People’s RIGHTS as delineated within the Constitution of the United States of America!)

[center]TRUTH of LAW - TWELVE QUESTIONS OF TRUTH[/center]

Before we address the questions let us – assert the FACTS.

IF you dispute these facts; please state as such else they stand as TRUTH!

FACT 1 – You are to be a servant of “We the People” for which are to be SOVEREIGNS in a guaranteed REPUBLIC.

FACT 2 – You as a government employee of the Judicial Branch are limited in your Authority, Power, and Jurisdiction by that of Article I, Section VIII of the United States of America Constitution.

FACT 3 – You are required to swear an oath to upholding and protecting the United States of America Constitution, not United States (for as you know there are 4 United States)
The United States of America [Unincorporated] = American
The United States [Unincorporated] = American
the United States of America (Inc.) = British
the United States (Inc.) = Holy See

One can only surmise that the reasoning for 4 United States is for the purpose to create confusion and create the ability of the BAR to engage in constructive fraud against the American People!

FACT 4 – In reference to the POWER of any and all branches of government is that they are LIMITED as put forth in Article I, Section VIII of the United States of America Constitution.

THE ONLY POWERS OF THE GOVERNMENT AND GOVERNMENT ENTITY ONLY IS AS FOLLOWS:

Clause 1. The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
Clause 2. To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;
Clause 3. To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
Clause 4. To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
Clause 5. To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
Clause 6. To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
Clause 7. To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
Clause 8. To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;
Clause 9. To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;
Clause 10. To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;
Clause 11. To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
Clause 12. To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
Clause 13. To provide and maintain a Navy;
Clause 14. To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
Clause 15. To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
Clause 16. To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
Clause 17. To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
--And
Congress has the power to set up a national capital of the United States that is outside the jurisdiction of any state. (Congress used this power to create Washington, DC, on swampland along the Potomac River that was originally part of Maryland.) Congress also has ultimate authority over all federal military facilities, even if they're located within particular states.
Clause 18. To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

What we will be concentrating on: Clause 9, Clause 17, and Clause 18.
Clause 9. To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court
As noted the “Government” only has the POWER to constitute TRIBUNALS inferior to the supreme Court (Not Courts) – “TRIBUNALS!” So to set the record straight, right from the beginning, there was no power or authority given to the government, much less the BAR, to create inferior courts; only tribunals. No use trying to B.S. me as if they had meant Courts they would have said Courts; they even used the word Court within the same sentence! As known, all words have very specific meanings!

TRIBUNALS are like courts but are administrative in function only!

Clause 17.
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;
--And
Congress has the power to set up a national capital of the United States that is outside the jurisdiction of any state. (Congress used this power to create Washington, DC, on swampland along the Potomac River that was originally part of Maryland.) Congress also has ultimate authority over all federal military facilities, even if they're located within particular states.
Outside of Clause 3 which gives the government power of legislation over only issues involving commerce between/among states, Clause 17 only bestows power of legislation to be done so only in reference to such District (not exceeding ten Miles square).

Clause 18. To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
As noted this Clause only bestows the power/authority to make Laws which were/are necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers. (these powers are limited only to those that were established within these 18 Clauses!)

Now that the facts according to the United States of America Constitution have clearly been established, I as well as the rest of the American SOVEREIGNS, and South Carolinians, would like the following questions answered. Refusal to answer these questions will be seen as your Admission of FRAUD by the BAR Association.

Twelve Truths of the BAR Association and the Courts

Question 1. What does “BAR” stand for and what proof do you have to support this answer?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: British Accredited Registry

Question 2. In accordance with the Enumerated Powers where and by whose authority do you have authority/power to License the Practice of Law? (As noted, before you spout out the Welfare or General Welfare Clause, need I remind you that the Welfare Clause, (Clause 1) was and is only in reference to laying TAXES as it applies to paying for the SERVICES directly associated with the Enumerated Powers -Nothing more, Nothing less)!

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Absolutely NONE, we even acknowledge that we have said “F” “U” to the United States Constitution of America; one’s employment or engagement in an occupation in for which to make a living falls within the scope of both Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness for which we as SERVANTS of the American Sovereigns have sworn an Oath to Uphold and Protect these Rights!

Question 3. Where within the Constitution of the United States of America does it state that a non-government entity (the BAR) may Control/Regulate any GOD-GIVEN RIGHT?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Absolutely no place; we have assumed this Power because we have deemed that we know that which is best for you! We have decided that ALL Sovereigns, (the American People), are children in regards to their intellect and that they need the “BAR” Association and its members to act as your Mommies and Daddies. We have even declared all of you to be incompetent, therefore proclaiming that you lack the needed mental faculties to choose your own Counsel, (who are NOT MEMBERS OF OUR “BAR”).
By taking this action we have declared you too incompetent to engage in your RIGHT of LIBERTY (Freedom of Choice), as it applies to you choosing Counsel; Yet at the same time we declare that you are COMPETENT that only you may represent yourselves within the Tribunals masquerading as COURTS!

Question 4. Where within the Constitution of the United States of America does it state that in order to qualify to be a SERVANT of “We the People” within the Judicial Branch, one must belong to a non-government entity known as the BAR?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Absolutely Nowhere within the United States Constitution of America, however we, (meaning the “BAR” Association), have proclaimed ownership of Judicial Branch of Government within the American Government thereby establishing a CLASS SYSTEM, whereby one can only obtain a position within this BRANCH of Government by belonging to a non-government entity known as the “BAR” for which we decide on who may join!

Question 5. Is the BAR not a Foreign Association operating on American? (Just because one puts the word/style “American” as Part of the Title does not make it any more American than the word FEDERAL being part of the Title “Federal Reserve” make it a government entity… i.e, the Federal Reserve has already admitted on the record that it is a Private Foreign Entity)!

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Yes, we are foreign and have engaged in FRAUD to deceive the Public from knowing the TRUTH! Are Association/organization is derived as a signature/franchise of the Crown Templar (British Legal System) for which America freed itself in the American Revolution. Let us address the grievances as put forth within the Declaration of Independence; for which if one replaces the term “King” with “the BAR Association” the TRUTH becomes self-evident:

The text in red within parenthesis is added to denote the TRUTH

When you see “He” replace it with the word in RED “the Bar Association” which I have denoted to its right

When you see “His” or “his” replace it with the word in RED “its” which I have denoted to its right.

“When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station (NOT BELOW THAT OF THE BAR ASSOCIATION) to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain (the BAR Association) is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
He (the Bar Association) has refused his (its) Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He (the Bar Association) has forbidden his (its) Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his (its) Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he (the Bar Association) has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He (the Bar Association) has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He (the Bar Association) has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his (its) measures.

He (the Bar Association) has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his (its) invasions on the rights of the people.

He (the Bar Association) has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He (the Bar Association) has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He (the Bar Association) has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his (its) Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He (the Bar Association) has made Judges dependent on his (its) Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He (the Bar Association) has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He (the Bar Association) has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He (the Bar Association) has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He (the Bar Association) has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his (its) Assent to their Acts of pretended

Legislation:
For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He (the Bar Association) has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his (its) Protection and waging War against us.

He (the Bar Association) has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He (the Bar Association) is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He (the Bar Association) has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He (the Bar Association) has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, (Organization/Association), whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.

— And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

P.S. We know that you the Sovereigns of America can and have seen us (the Members of the Bar) perform each and every one of these actions for which you “the American People” fought to free yourselves from in the American Revolution. However, as you know “us members of the BAR” could care less about the Constitution much less about America…. Our basis for being is pure “Greed/Avarice”! We will steal every last bit of wealth from this Nation with the help of the BANKERS, who we protect, and the Illegal and Unconstitutional Federal Reserve that we helped set up on your American soil; not to mention our IRS (collection agency) we helped set up to fleece you. Let us not forget that if you refuse to pay us, we will throw you in jail; just as we did in the Colonial Times in both Great Britain and here on your own soil! Our WORDSMITHING and INDOCTRINATION of you to obey us make you “EASY PREY!”

Question 6. The claim over and over again is that “the Practice of Law without a LICENSE was made ILLEGAL due to the fact of PROTECTING the American sovereigns from having someone represent them that might cause financial injury to them .” Thus, were you hired to be our Mommies and our Daddies or were you hired to be a SERVANT; for which your ultimate DUTY was to safeguard and protect our RIGHTS?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: No we were not originally hired to be your mommies or your daddies, but we decided that you were INCOMPETENT, and therefore unable to engage in your RIGHT of LIBERTY (Freedom of Choice) in choosing who to represent you in our COURTS! I say our as we have determined that the COURTS belong to the BAR, not to the People/Public for which paid for them to be built, or pay for their upkeep! We force you to pay and upkeep OUR (the BAR’s) property! We have even indoctrinated you to the point and dumbed you down so that you are and were unaware that you are our SERFS (slaves) and that we have proclaimed you to be OUR (the BAR’s) property for which we (the BAR) use as collateral to pay off the debt of the United States Corporation that we (the BAR Association) illegally and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY set up on American Soil!

If we were to let you engage in your RIGHT of LIBERTY (Choosing who you wanted to represent you) in our Courts then you would not choose us or pay the outrageous prices that we charge! Likewise, you might actually have a friend or know someone who is capable of researching the law, researching history, and thereby learning the TRUTH of our FRAUD and TREASON against America; not to mention you might learn that in ALL court proceedings you are entitled to a Jury Trial of your Peers if the amount in controversy is over Twenty-Five dollars. Thereby, by having this knowledge and a Fair and Honest Trial put before the People you could actually win despite being tried in OUR (BAR owned Courts)! How would that look if Non-Lawyers / Non-Attorneys were beating our BAR Association members in Court? This would preclude us from charging the prices that we charge due to Competition instead of the ILLEGAL and UNCONSITUTIONAL MONOPOLY that we have setup to LFEECE you “the American Sheeple” of your wealth!

Question 7. Who gets hurt in civil/equity tribunals/courts when they lack the knowledge to defend themselves yet can’t afford the price of the BAR Attorney and Lawyers?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows:
(Let us use an example of Banks foreclosing on people of middle to lower incomes for which if they were having problems affording payments due to an illness or lose of job therefore cannot afford an Attorney or Lawyer)! Their house is only around 50-70k. The Lawyer/Attorney if going to Appeal will cost them 30-40k – HAVE COMMON SENSE AND DO THE MATH! Most if not all Attorneys or Lawyers will not touch such a case!

However, the Defendant being foreclosed upon has either a friend or knows someone that will represent them at no cost whatsoever. This friend or someone has more knowledge than the Defendant; thereby how is it protecting the Defendant by that of the BAR and its judges refusing to allow this friend to represent them in court? Who is really being protected here, sure seems that what is truly being protected is the profits of the members of the BAR!

Likewise, we have deemed you INCOMPETNT in that of choosing your own Counsel, while at the same time proclaiming that only you can represent yourself in OUR (BAR owned) courts! You are too incompetent by our standards to choose your own Counsel, yet not too incompetent as to represent yourself in our courts!!! You the American People have proven yourselves utterly STUPID by letting us take this action against you!

Question 8. Is it lawful and Constitutional to originate a LAW or Statute to protect someone if it strips away a God-Given RIGHT of another?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Absolutely NOT! However, we own the Judges, the Lawyers, the Attorneys and the courts/tribunals! Thus, we can never be held accountable for our actions! We will always claim that we are doing this for the general welfare of the People, while knowing this action violates the TRUTH of what a REPUBLIC is and for which we swore an oath to Uphold and Protect! Instead we have overthrown the guaranteed Republic and replaced it with a Corporate form of government that benefits OUR members of the “Bar Association”!

Question 9. Since Lawyers and Attorneys belong to the “BAR” and the “BAR” members control the Judiciary then how is it not a violation of the Constitution of the United States of America for “BAR” members to also be in the Legislative and even Executive Branches of the government? ( i.e, Separation of Powers - Article I, Section. 1: All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.)

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: We not only know that this is a clear violation of Powers, we (the BAR) even engaged in trying to destroy/erase the Original 13th Amendment! We failed as it was just brought to light within this last decade but thankfully we have you “the Public” so dociled that you refuse to fight us as you know we own not only the courts but our statute enforcers as well! We (the BAR Association) currently control 60-70% of the United States Senate, 50-60% of each and every State’s Senate, 40-44% of the House of Representative, and 38-45% of all Congressmen of each State, not to mention 73% of all State Governors, and generally the Presidency. Thus, most of the time if one were to look at each branch of government as 100% with 300% being the total government; the BAR Association members comprise FEDERAL (Judicial 100%, Legislative 44% average of both the Senate and the House, and when President is a member = 244% of the entire 300% of government branches) at each state on average = 227% belong to the BAR Association! But, like I have stated there is not a damn thing you can do about it! If you look at each States LAWS and or Constitutions you will see that our BAR members have passed legislation or amended Constitutions that make it mandatory that ALL Legislation passed in regards to the Judicial Branch must first be okayed by the Supreme Courts for which is controlled by us, the BAR, prior to being introduced into any committee or for general vote; (once again in violation to the United States Constitution of America)! When are you “Sheeple” going to learn, we the BAR and our members have flipped your Constitution, your Rights, and even your flag the BIRD a long time ago!

Question 10. Is it not a Conflict of Interest, much less a violation of Separation of Powers for any member of the “BAR”, as they CONTROL the Judicial Branch, to be allowed to vote on legislation, much less originate legislation that affects the Judicial Branch in ANY matter? (Was the purpose of the ORIGINAL 13th Amendment “TITLES OF NOBILITY ACT” not to prevent this issue?)

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: Yes, this is absolutely correct; if one were to believe that we “the BAR” believed in the Constitution. Much less the RIGHTS of you “the People!”

Question 11. As Judges, Attorneys, and Lawyers comprise the Judicial Branch of government and they are required to belong to the “BAR” does this not violate the requirements for the Judicial Branch of Government as put forth in the Constitution of the United States of America?

(As noted the only way to change the Constitutional Requirement for the Branch of Government would and is a Constitutional Amendment for which has never been done; Thus, the requirement of belonging to the “BAR” in order to be a Lawyer, Attorney, or Judge is contradictive to Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution of the United States of America which states “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.” Thereby, making it a requirement to be a member of the BAR in order to obtain a position in the Judicial Branch clearly establishes a CLASS System for which violates the Constitution both in legal terms as well as its purpose of being!)

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: We the members of (the BAR) control the Judicial Branch therefore the CONSTITUTION of America does not apply to us. We are a foreign entity for which the true government cannot address our TREASONOUS/UNCONSTITUTIONAL actions as we control the same courts for which we would be tried! What we say is LAW, and you will obey what we say and pay what we demand or we will throw you in jail! Do you “SHEEPLE” not understand this as TRUTH!?

Question 12. As the courts have been incorporated, how are they to have JURISDICTION over anything as they themselves are of an illegal and unconstitutional construct?

The ANSWER, unless disputed with proof, is as follows: When we “the BAR” chose to circumvent the United States Constitution of America by changing the form of government from a REPUBLIC into that of a corporation we nullified the Powers, which was already Enumerated to begin with! May I remind you of Article 4, Section 4 – “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.”
WE “the BAR Association” said “F” “U” to your Constitution and committed TREASON by overthrowing your guaranteed Republic from within, and replaced it with Corporations and Sub-Corporations all of which are self-serving to that of “the BAR Association” and our members!

Your failure to answer these questions within 30 days or to proclaim that you will not provide an answer to these questions will be deemed as an Affidavit of TRUTH for which thee above was stated and will be treated as admission for which is/was both asserted and affirmed!

The "Father of the Constitution", James Madison, stated in the Federalist Papers: "The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny."

According to Augustus Blackstone, that which ties the American “Bar Association” to that of the Crown Templar is the “Inns of Court”. "The [American] Revolution swept away a `bar' in the English sense of an upper branch of the profession, possessing certain special privileges by virtue of its connection with the Inns of Court." However, the British Inns of Court “Courts of Chancery / Courts of Equity” eventually planted its roots on American soil.

Black’s Law Dictionary (6th ed.) defines “Inns of Court”. “These are certain private unincorporated associations, in the nature of collegiate houses, located in London, and invested with the exclusive privilege of calling people to the bar, that is, conferring the rank or degree of a barrister. They were founded probably about the beginning of the fourteenth century. The principal inns of court are the Inner Temple, Middle Temple, Lincoln’s Inn, and Gray’s Inn. The two former originally belonged to the Knights Templar.”

The key question that Mr. Blackstone asked regarding the Inns of Court was: Whose court is it? The answer he gives after extensive search of TRUTH is, of course, the Crown of England.
Even today in England admission to an Inn is required before registration on the Bar Vocational Course. The Knights Templar is a secret society; they were the first international bankers. Today the Knights Templar is also part of another secret society, Freemasonry. Notice the use of the word “degree” in the Inns of Court definition above. The word “degree” is a secret society term which refers to the level to which the initiate has risen. As noted, many judges and lawyers are Freemasons. In fact, a very large number of civil servants, from judges to presidents, are members of secret societies such as Skull & Bones, Knights of Malta and Freemasonry.

In accordance with the HANDBOOK OF MASONRY by Ronanyne, on page 183 it proclaims as a FREEMASON “You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Mason….and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you’re keeping your obligations.” Therefore, can we the American People even trust judges and lawyers who are Freemasons? The answer is an unequivocal “NO!”

Likewise, as noted on more than a few occasions judges have lied about their jurisdiction by stating that the court was under "statutory" jurisdiction, when knowing outright the TRUTH was the implementation of Admiralty Law on the Land, in violation of the United states Constitution of America!. One must remember, that the imposition of Admiralty jurisdiction on land was one of the primary grievances that the colonists had against King George; for which America fought the American Revolution and won its freedom!

Thank you for your assistance in addressing the facts/questions above!
Eyes are upon you!

Do you deny that making the Practice of LAW ILLEGAL unless belonging to “the BAR” confers not only a favor upon members of “the BAR” but also occasions injury and loss to others who cannot afford these members; and are denied to have someone other than themselves who still has more knowledge of the issues and the law then that of themselves?

Do you deny the following MAXIM of LAW:

• The government cannot confer a favor which occasions injury and loss to others.

Signed, Truther!

Return to “South Carolina General Chat”