Tennessee

Moderator: Thewilsonfarm

glenn
County: cumberland County
Your State: tennessee

Tennessee

Unread post by glenn »

lets get Tennessee organized, contact me, I'm in Crossville tn. thanks glenn ;)
the nitro man
County: County
Your State: Tennessee

Re: Tennessee

Unread post by the nitro man »

i'm in Greeneville, Tn. i'm not sure on what's going on at this sigt. i'm trying to find out how to claim my land & keep the counties hands out of my pockets & extorting money from me. i was referred her by someone, i guess because i've had "the great awakening".
DocLambright
County: Davidson

Unread post by DocLambright »

Hello y'all! Dr. Timothy Lambright here living on the land of Tennessee in Davidson County. There is a group of us Actively working on standing up the De Jure Assembly/Grand Jury.

Each Monday at 9 pm EST / 8 pm CST; we are holding a Video Conference utilizing the link https://bluejeans.com/226744366?src=calendarLink

1st Monday of every month is an Official Meeting of the Tennessee Assembly

All other Mondays are workshops.

We are in the works of creating a TN Assy Onboarding training for People new to the subject

We have a Moderator, Scribe, and Chaplain holding office.

We are working through the 10 steps.

Please join us!

Also, reach out to me privately for the Private Group Chat. Just need your Name & County please
ginphil3
County: Anderson

Unread post by ginphil3 »

Hello, This is Virginia "Ginger" Nunamaker
I am starting an assembly meeting on March 4th, Disabled American Veterans bldg., Anderson CountyOliver Springs, TN
630pm , my email is ginphil3@gmail.com
phone is 865-363-7854 please text and I will call you back, ,
Thewilsonfarm
County: Stewart

Unread post by Thewilsonfarm »

Tennessee has a State Assembly and we are working to settle counties. you can reach us at the state website www.tennessee-Assembly.net or thru email at TennesseeDejure@protonmail.com.

Best Regards,
Amanda Wilson
Tennessee Moderator Pro Tem
jdcoulter
County: Wilson

Unread post by jdcoulter »

Greetings from Wilson County TN! Im looking to be of service.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

jdcoulter wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:21 am Greetings from Wilson County TN! Im looking to be of service.
Amanda should be getting in contact with you soon. Tennessee is doing great things!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
jdcoulter
County: Wilson

Unread post by jdcoulter »

10-4
Missie0624
County: Hawkins

Unread post by Missie0624 »

Looking to be of help for Hawkins County, TN
Glenn B.
County: County

Unread post by Glenn B. »

A 3 way conference call today with Michigan moderator, Joe, Tennessee moderator, Amanda and Hamilton County moderator Glenn. Hamilton County covenants were marked up by review of a non-member. Concern regarding punctuation and verbiage were in question. The Hamilton County moderator did verify and confirm that no changes / edits have been made to covenants. Hamilton County moderator did attest to using all state approved documents without any modifications. Also discussed was the fact of Tennessee state did approve by a vote to allow previous AVR people in as members with proper vetting and conditions. Michigan did agree and confirm that the state is able to make decisions on their own behalf.

Return to “Tennessee General Chat”