Washington State Birth Certificates

dbernal7543
County: County
Your State: Idaho

Washington State Birth Certificates

Post by dbernal7543 »

I am looking for information in regards to my Washington State birth certificate. I am looking into authenticating my birth certificate, which requires the long form that has signatures of parents, doctor, and registrar, it can be all or just one of these. It also requires the registration birth number and local file number. In Washington they do not have the long form and the Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificate are one in the same. I currently am in possession of my Certificate of Live Birth and there is a Certificate Number at the top and another number on the backside. I am wondering if anyone else has authenticated their birth certificate and ran into the same issue and what they discovered. If someone could advise on their experience that would be really awesome!! Thank you so very much!

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Washington State Birth Certificates

Post by Destry »

Not really worth the time or energy. Also creates contracts with the corp when intercourse takes place. Best bet is simply assemble your state and counties then tell the corporation their services are no longer required. This way is so much better. I have done what you are trying to do. It does nothing good. Not worth the time.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Washington General Chat”