Requirements for a state assembly to publish notice of presence

State assembly documents will be posted here and open for discussion
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Requirements for a state assembly to publish notice of presence

Unread post by Destry »

The state level assembly needs to have at least 30 members present to wet ink autograph the notice that will be sent to their state governor and their state attorney general.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
kinghubb
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: Requirements for a state assembly to publish notice of presence

Unread post by kinghubb »

does anyone have indormation on when and where it will be done for California. It's time for We The People to take back our Great Nation and stand up for what is ours and what we stand for.. Also looking for others in Los Angeles area. contact me freely @Frankquiroz96@gmail.com or 310-345-8057
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

You have been connected to the California coordinator.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
SandraTrio
County: Charleston
Your State: South Carolina

Unread post by SandraTrio »

I would like to be connected to the South Carolina State Coordinator please.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

SandraTrio wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:21 pm I would like to be connected to the South Carolina State Coordinator please.
we need to be posting these requests in your state's introduction section.
SandraTrio
County: Charleston
Your State: South Carolina

Unread post by SandraTrio »

I found that section, thank you.
Kerry
County: Davis
Your State: Utah

Unread post by Kerry »

Utah is ready. Do you have a sample of this Notice of Presence document we can use for a template?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Kerry wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:38 am Utah is ready. Do you have a sample of this Notice of Presence document we can use for a template?
For Noticing you can use Appendix H trough K in the De Facto to De Jure Handbook for the examples. https://national-assembly.net/handbook
Kerry
County: Davis
Your State: Utah

Unread post by Kerry »

Thank you
Kathleenaeh
County: Gloucester
Your State: New Jersey

Unread post by Kathleenaeh »

Is there a way to connect with the state assembly of new jersey
Linda
County: Oakland
Your State: Michigan

Unread post by Linda »

Welcome to the National Assembly Forums! Go to the part of the Nation Assembly Forums dedicated to the 50 states, find your state - New Jersey, post a message, and connect with others in New Jersey. You may send a message to our communications secretary at email "comsec@national-assembly.net ". Also see '50 States Status' part of the website to see New Jersey has 12 contacts. Welcome again!

Return to “State Assembly Documents & Support”