If my state is one of the orginal 13

State assembly documents will be posted here and open for discussion
Lani
County: County
Your State: Virginia

If my state is one of the orginal 13

Unread post by Lani »

Its is my understanding that President Trump put the United States back under the original agreement of being a republic.Is this the case? and If so do the states such as mine, Virginia need an assembly? Or is the assembly the other branch of government?

Thank you. I am new at this and want to be a part of the drive to change things in this country and make people aware of whats going on in this country. We have gathered a few of our neighbors to gather next week. I am hoping and praying this will be the start of a change for Virginia.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: If my state is one of the orginal 13

Unread post by Destry »

Every county needs an assembly and the county representatives makes up the state level assembly. New England states has an assembly for each township.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Unread post by sstrykert »

Also do not forget tonight's National conference call in about 21 minutes, would be awesome to have you ask a question like that in Q&A, so that those of us aware of that answer can illuminate it en masse for those listening in.

All the best,
Sean@CGJA/Coord.
scrimshaw rose
County: essex
Your State: Mass

Unread post by scrimshaw rose »

Destry, If NE states have an assembly for each township, how does that affect the forming of assemblies in the counties? Maybe that could be addressed at class on National ? We do have something called town meetings, which is similar to assemblies as we have here.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Some research needs to be done for the answers. I only discovered the information in a book that I have.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “State Assembly Documents & Support”