Self Governing individual Counties

Elizabeth Enyeart
County: Boone
Your State: Arkansas

Self Governing individual Counties

Post by Elizabeth Enyeart »

Self Governing Counties starts with us making sure that we are following Home rule, and we are using Dillons Law to assure our jurisdiction is complete and historically accurate,
We start with Town hall meetings, people coming together to socialize on the item effecting their counties,then we set up Assembly members, that are there for the people to bring their problems for discussion, and they can be voted on by members to write a resolution, to give to our County Representative.
All the people of the assembly are what we would call voters on these issues, and the issues are kept recorded by the records keeper of that County, in the office of the Justice of the Peace.
There are several office holders that must be voted into position by the People's Assembly. With each one having a specific job that they are supposed to do. there has to be at least 27 , so if needed they can call them out for a Grand Jury.
The Grand juries hear the cases of the complaints from the people and decide if it is a bill,(criminal) or a no bill(non criminal)it provides remedy for the offense.
to be continued
Welcome to Arkansas Nation =State I am our National Coordinator.
arkansasnationstategov@protonmail.com
or 870-437-5765 message 918-632-7780 cell
http://arkansasnationstate.us
In the Kingdom of God Love is our calling, Patience is our work, and great peace is our reward.
Love works no ill to it's neighbor :)
Elizabeth J Enyeart
Arkansas Nation =State
Chief Executive Governor
AKA LibbyE
Elizabeth Enyeart
County: Boone
Your State: Arkansas

Re: Self Governing individual Counties

Post by Elizabeth Enyeart »

Im still here if you need me. call me or send an email
918-623-7780 info.arkansas@gmail.com
or womenofvaloroutreach@gmail.com
Welcome to Arkansas Nation =State I am our National Coordinator.
arkansasnationstategov@protonmail.com
or 870-437-5765 message 918-632-7780 cell
http://arkansasnationstate.us
In the Kingdom of God Love is our calling, Patience is our work, and great peace is our reward.
Love works no ill to it's neighbor :)
Elizabeth J Enyeart
Arkansas Nation =State
Chief Executive Governor
AKA LibbyE

Return to “Arkansas's Historical Documents”