SGT report: Qanon 10/8018 plus more links

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
nicolette
County: County sacramento
Your State: california

SGT report: Qanon 10/8018 plus more links

Unread post by nicolette »

Former FBI lawyer: Plot to record, remove Trump not a joke
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... not-a-joke

RED OCTOBER, PANIC & DOJ BLACKHAWKS
This is something that I totally missed: the FBI investigation was NOT so much about Kavenaugh! It is a little dated, but
has pieces of the puzzle good to fit into place.
Christine Ford caught in lie after lie, Feinstein and the Dems got rope a doped, and now Dr. Fraud & Feinstein are likely
the focus of the FBI's investigation - meanwhile DOJ Blackhawks filled with commandos are performing extraction
exercises in downtown Chicago in broad daylight. Think transportation for traitors.
8:40 min

Robert David Steele, Military Tribunals, Christine Blasey Ford -
CIA DIVERSION PSYOP, Swamp Arrests
MUST WATCH - Maybe our most CONTROVERSIAL INTERVIEW with Robert David Steele to date as Angie and I are search
for answers to some peculiar observations in regards to Christine Blasey Ford, the CIA, Military Tribunals, the Democrats
and Judge Kavanaugh.
36 min

BREAKING: Huge Dem Going DOWN in FLAMES! Hidden Camera
Catches it All!
Oregon governor found breaking campaign laws.
5:30

Sara: I understood where the source of the free energy was (that Tesla was tapping into) for the first time when I listened
to this 5 min video (the ionosphere). Very interesting...
Nikola Tesla - Wardenclyffe Tower
Mar 18, 2012
Nikola Tesla - Wardenclyffe Tower With financial support from J.P. Morgan, Tesla designed and erected a unique electric
magnifying tower known as Wardenclyffe on Long Island, New York as means to transmit free energy and
communications without wires. It was based on a successful smaller model that was built in Colorado Springs. The
Wardenclyffe team tested their tower a handful of times during construction, and the results were very encouraging;
however construction came to an abrupt halt in 1906 when J.P. Morgan withdrew his funding, when he discovered
Tesla's Plan of using the Wardenclyffe to supply free electrical energy. "How can we get money from the electricity
which Tesla is supplying to every part of the world." J.P. Morgan. Morgan purposefully scuttled any future ways Tesla
could raise money. 1st place winner of 2010 History Channel Student Video Competition
(5 min video)
nicolette

Re: SGT report: Qanon 10/8018 plus more links

nicolette

Ben Fulford report 10/9/18

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”