Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
Post Reply
dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:37 am

There is no reincarnation, it is appointed once for a man to die, then there is judgement.

We should not babble repetitiously.

There are not many Gods (polytheism), only one Father God, who created us all. He sent his Son, Jesus (Yeshua), to this earth to die for our sins. This sacrifice was accepted by God, as proven by Yeshua's resurrection and ultimate return to His Father's side. No other faith offers any proof of its validity.

There are essentially only two faiths on this planet. Pantheism, with works based salvation, given to us by the fallen angels. This is where eastern mysticism originates, as well as paganism/nature worship, polytheism, and all other non-biblical religions.

The other is Judeo-Christianity, which offers faith based salvation and is the actual truth, as verified in many ways through the Bible. Islam in not in this category, as it is a perversion created by the catholics, which is also not a Christian faith.

It is just this simple. When there is truth, there is only one version of it. When your mission is to spread lies, you can tell as many different ones as you want.

Yoga, emptying one's mind, the search for "enlightenment", the seeking after "spirit guides" (aka demons), and all such similar misguided efforts are only to help demons (the undying spirits of the nephilim) and the fallen angels gain influence over your life and body. If you are not seeking the One, True God, you are dancing with devils and have no defense or even the proper perception of what you are interacting with.

No other power or name can be used to rebuke the powers of wickedness other than the name and power of Jesus. You cannot rebuke a demon in the name of krishna, buddha, allah, zeus, apollo, baal, or any of the other false gods. Jesus is Lord, the only one.

I pray that you will come to know Jesus, as this is the only way to the Father and eternal life with them both. Your beliefs will lead you only to one more experience after death, which includes judgment, separation from God, and entry into the lake of fire and permanent non-existence.

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:37 am
There is no reincarnation, it is appointed once for a man to die, then there is judgement.

We should not babble repetitiously.

There are not many Gods (polytheism), only one Father God, who created us all. He sent his Son, Jesus (Yeshua), **skip**non-existence.
oh yes there is no father before our birth, and there is no mother who has seen our father before our birth. and does know who has tilled her,

and you go on with such bluff and i will go on with my authority.

and even ordinary men is having more than 1 son but why unlimited god ( Krishna ) has got only 1 son ? why ? and you are spot in the name of christian.

for you are spoiling the name of christian religion by claiming to be chritsian. ( rascal idiot ) and since when you followed Christ ? huh?

as soon as he said *Thou shall not kill* you killed him first, and was he an fool that he spoke *thou shall not kill, thou shall not adultery, thou shall not steal etc** unless he was preaching among killers, prostitute hunters, and thives etc ?

was he an fool that he will use such words without any good reason ? was he the damn fool ?

and you will be kicked out from 1 nation to another just like an football, with repeated birth after birth, and will forget everything just like last nights dream.

and believe it or not but fact is fact and natures course will take its place, and things does not depend on your believing or not believing for the fact is fact.

and your christianity is dead automatically, nonsense dogmas and bluff will not go on for people are now becoming intelligent. so automatically your christian bluff is dead now.

and christ did not died for you hypocrite frauds but he was killed ( foolish whore )

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 pm

You have no authority or facts, just luciferian lies. Where is your proof?

Jesus was born of the flesh and Holy Spirit (divinity). No earthly father, only our heavenly Father. When He was killed, by the minions of the fallen angels, His sacrifice for the sins of humanity was accepted by God, with the proof being His resurrection. God brought His Son back to life.

The life of Jesus was also riddled with prophecies that were fulfilled during his life, hundreds of prophecies.

Where are your fulfilled prophecies? Where is your divine proof? The answer is that you don't have any, because you are following deceptions created by the same fallen angels that have been trying to thwart God's plan since the beginning. The books that your beliefs come from were teachings recorded by man, given by the fallen angels.

You have no book that was written over ~1500 years, by 40 different authors, which meshes perfectly with one another, with no contradictions.....which proves that it was constructed by a divine hand. The Bible is the ONLY book that can claim such a miraculous construction.

Not to mention all the other prophecies (aside from those regarding the Messiah) that have come to pass, and are coming true today.

I am not going to stoop to your level and start name calling, as you have, instead I will just pray that God softens your heart and opens your eyes. I am also not going to be nasty like you.....nice beliefs you have there!?!

Everything I have stated here are verifiable facts, as opposed to your simple claims. Go look if you don't believe me. There are a ton of accounts of people becoming demonically possessed by practicing kundalini yoga.

Show me the accounts of demons being cast out in the name of krishna. You can't because there are none, because there is no authority in the name of krishna.

Is it not true that you have to do things in order to progress in your belief? It is, because it is a works based salvation system. These were all instilled into humanity by the fallen angels. The salvation by grace, through faith in Jesus is the only gift of salvation found on this planet, which also proves that it is true.

You can do no thing to save yourself, because you are a fallen, sinful, imperfect being, just like me and everyone else. If you believe that you have the power to save yourself, you are claiming to be God, in which case, why do you need to be saved?

Why don't you try answering some questions as opposed to just being nasty? Why don't you address some of the issues I have presented here? Likely because being nasty is all you've got, again, nice belief system you have there! I believe that you are showing the same kind of nastiness as the fathers of your beliefs, the fallen angels.

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 pm
You have no authority or facts, just luciferian lies. Where is your proof**skip**, the fallen angels.
and my proof is this Practical explanation. this is what i have behind me. i have behind myself authority ( or mother ) who has seen our father before our birth and knows it tath who has tilled her.

and no so called intelligent person can challenge authority, or in other words no childrens can challenge mother.

and all facts and history and truths are with me. ( rascal idiot ) everything is with me not anywhere out there but with me. for i have mother ( or authority ) with me and it is only she who knows everything and no the damn rascal child. ( in the guess of teacher, { material or bodily [father, mother]}, politician, scientists, or any so called intellignet person at present moment etc )

anyways leave it ( rascal dog ) and you are nonsense in the first place and i do not wish to waste my time anymore. if you like than you accept this Practical explanation.

and even if you dont than it is not loss on my part.

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 am

It is interesting that you say nonsense, as that is all I can make out of your supposed explanation. It may be a language thing, but I have re-read that over and again and I can't for the life of me interpret anything logical, reasonable, or rational out of what you have stated.

I am glad that you have tired of this conversation. You haven't answered any questions you were challenged with, likely because you can't.

Lies do not stand up to scrutiny and truth. If what you have stated here makes sense to you, I would recommend that you seriously consider that you may be the victim of brainwashing. You are also likely under the influence of one or more demonic entities.

Without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, you are blind and deaf to all of this, and have no way to even recognize that you are not operating as yourself. I have prayed for you a second time now. I hope that at some point you will at least be a little curious about the truth of Jesus, and do a little honest research about Him.

If not, I pray that God brings you to a place in your life where you come face to face with Him and have no other option but to know His truth, and renounce your own lies.

Farewell, lost soul.

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 am
It is interesting that you say nonsense, **skip**renounce your own lies.

Farewell, lost soul.
thank you for the shifting burdon of proof but i will no more waste on useless ( street dog ) like you. ( finished )

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am

You just had to include some more nastiness, didn't you.

Again, I will say, if you are a representation of your belief system, you have a very loving and kind (/sarcasm) belief system there.

Thank you for the demonstration of what kind of individual is created by your beliefs.

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am

Geoffrey wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am
You just had to include some more nastiness, didn't you.

Again, I will say, if you are a representation of your belief system, you have a very loving and kind (/sarcasm) belief system there.

Thank you for the demonstration of what kind of individual is created by your beliefs.
nah nah wrong love and kindness is not for the dogs in the streets like you. ( rascal whore ) and if you can see my individual character by taking my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

than ( rascal whore ) how you could not see your great general characteristics of every next western person ? anyways - anyways that is not the damn fault still.

for it is not against westerns but against atheists. ( so little big { only little bit }) wrong i factually am.

anyways how you could not see the damn real history ? in spite of chewing my lollypop ? and there is no need of kindness and love for your rascal western civilization.

for if you know my than character than how you could not know that last time you have taken advantage of saintly kings.

anyways certainly Krishna the wiser than wisest says truthfully that men in distress always call on virtue forgetting there own evil deeds.

now you are crying for kindness or love ( indeed farce is amazing ) after killing cow crying for cow milk is indeed fun.

now get lost ( hypocrite slut ) and dont feed me troll.

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am
You just had to include some more nastiness, didn't you.

Again, I will say, if you are a representation of your belief system, you have a very loving and kind (/sarcasm) belief system there.

Thank you for the demonstration of what kind of individual is created by your beliefs.

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Geoffrey @ is that attracting me fun ? :lol:

but it has no value waste of time. for you will not allow me to touch even so why waste time ? you are simply to be rejected. ( finished )

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

You keep stating that you are going away, yet you keep coming back?

Why are you here anyway?

You are obviously not a part of any of the assemblies here.

Just a wandering, nasty krishna follower, going around showing everyone what kind of a person you can be if you follow a false god. And, you've done a good job of showing people to stay away from that, lest they become a nasty person like you.

I've sent another prayer for you and hope that God will touch your life with His love, mercy, and grace. I pray that he will remove the scales from your eyes and allow you to see the lies with which you have been brainwashed.

Farewell, lost soul (if you really will go away....)!

dhjaa
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 pm
County: County
Your State: sdfsdf

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dhjaa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm
You keep stating that you are going away, yet you keep coming back?

Why are you here anyway?

You are obviously not a part of any of the assemblies here.

Just a wandering, nasty krishna follower, going around showing everyone what kind of a person you can be if you follow a false god. And, you've done a good job of showing people to stay away from that, lest they become a nasty person like you.

I've sent another prayer for you and hope that God will touch your life with His love, mercy, and grace. I pray that he will remove the scales from your eyes and allow you to see the lies with which you have been brainwashed.

Farewell, lost soul (if you really will go away....)!
who gave you this right to say such things ? anyways you are not the damn reasonable in the first place. why are you here ? who gave you right to say such things ? ( rascal terrorist )

and now you ( terrorists ) have government and power in your hands ( by hook or crook ) so who is going to check you ?

and have you mother, sister, daughter and wife sleept with mods and admin ? on the account of which you are checking me ?

huh? have they done such things ? so that you are taking advantage of such things ? ( rascal whore )

and you keep attracting me like an whore. :lol: is that attracting me fun ? certianly it seems to be OR ELSE you would rather remain the silent like rest.
______________
and brainwashed im not by your moon landing, big band, evolution etc ( so dont shift burdon of proof on me ) rascal slut

and who gave you that land ? The America ? you went from europe and illegally occupied that land and now spoiling the whole world.

so who gave you european terrorists that land ? and what is the difference between european terrorists and russian terrorists ?

after all both of you are terrorists. so what is the difference ? and im not the damn brainwashed but anyone and everyone is who supports you The Americans or The Russians.

and certainly India is brainwashed. and is now whore of your western style and you are covered by the money.

and why attract me ? like an whore ? you are reasonable in the first place ? nah you are only the damn farce in the first place ( rascal whore )

and now touch nothing from real issues and go else where and sleep with someone else. there is no problem i have at all.

Geoffrey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:10 am
Location: Pueblo West
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Geoffrey » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 am

You are brainwashed. To think that your false god, krishna, has any answers. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Without him, all you experience is death. You are dead and will see nothing but more death, unless you seek Jesus. I have prayed for you again, I hope you will eventually seek life. Not the false promise of endless lives and eventually a type of godhood.

That is the originally lie, you know, that's how the serpent (fallen angel) tempted us originally, promising that we will become as gods if we ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And, here you are falling for it again. Those who don't know our true history are doomed to repeat it.

And yes, you don't belong here, you are just a troll. Going from forum to forum, trying to lure people to death (your false god), and just being nasty.

Just like you have done here again, and will likely return to spread more nastiness. You are only showing everyone what kind of nasty person you can be by following a false god. You obviously don't have any sense of decency, just coming into a strange forum, where you have no business, and shilling for a false god.

You keep saying you will leave, so why don't you? You keep coming back just to sprinkle a little more nastiness. You must at least have some demonic attachments, but I'm guessing you are outright possessed.

No normal person has such hatred and vitriol running through them. Now generalizing and being racist as well. You can't answer any of the challenges I made to you, so now you are just trying to change the subject.

You are also apparently ignorant of the world that exists outside of your little bubble. You are either a child or not nearly as knowledgeable as you think you are. Why don't you go educate yourself, learn about the world, research some things that haven't been shoved down your throat. Then, come back when you have a world view that extends past your nose.

Are you going to come show us how much more nasty you can be? Don't waste your time, we know. You have shown us your indecency plenty already, you have no business here, and I will continue to rebuke your insolent and immature behavior. Begone, lost soul!

Post Reply

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”