Notification Document

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
CrystalRose
County: Pike
Your State: Arkansas

Notification Document

Unread post by CrystalRose »

It is so ordered on the floor of the National Assembly:

That we review Appendix A of the Handbook entitled,
"Official Notification and Certification" to explain each statement therein, in detail,
so that we may have a comprehensive understanding of the document so that we can
explain the reason why each statement in the document is important and/or necessary
to our assembly members, in order to avoid extended discussions within our assemblies
over verbiage.

By: :christiane
arkansas coordinator
JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

Re: Notification Document

Unread post by JSaun »

Hello CrystalRose,
Thank you for thinking of this and putting into place that which we need in order for all of us to coalesce through a motion, second, discussion then a vote so that we all can begin to better understand this and other facets of this Assembly process. Once the motion is made then voted on, if it passes, do you see the education about Appendix A happening only during the conference call on a particular Thursday night, or do you envision some form of education through this forum medium (or through some other medium)?
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

The discussion of the verbiage within Appendix A should be done by those who created the documents. I came on board a year after Appendix A, B, C, D etc.. were created and do not posses the full background on their creation. Maybe the answers can be given here in this thread? I will prompt the creators on this.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
CrystalRose

I think that the best time for education on this document would be
after the business meeting on the Thursday evening conference call.
CrystalRose

Thank you, Destry.

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”