UNOFFICIAL "GHETTO HCQ& ZINC"

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

UNOFFICIAL "GHETTO HCQ& ZINC"

Unread post by sstrykert »

Not medical advice friends,
Just me posting some knowledge from my time at Rite Aid(14 years,GNC clerk certified,etc.)& as a supplement nerd.
When the British Crown was sending sailors all over, and putting them in malaria's reach, they gave each sailor a ration. Gin, tonic, and limes. The Quinine in the tonic water pulls vitamins&minerals into cells, in the case of the limes, vitamin c. This was also the root of the "Limey" nickname for British men abroad.
In the time of dealing with the problems of the crown, er virus, it's ironic we return to the past. In this case, one wants the tonic water, and to get a full dose of vitamin C, and to get your zinc I recommend getting Airborne tablets or multivitamins if you can't. The tonic water will fizz and the quinine will pull the zinc into the cells, causing the charge to be off, and preventing the coofid from binding your cell wall. Adding Airborne will add more bubbles as well so be careful not to spill.With a dose of vitamin C,Zinc and Glutamine(the amino acid for fighting colds found in chicken noodle soup/bone broth) those tablets are good, and many stores have cheap knock offs. No reason to break the bank when tonic water with quinine(check your label) is about a buck a liter, and airborne runs around 5.99$ for a tube of fizzy tablets, and the knock offs are usually a dollar less.--note carbonated drinks deliver supplements into the blood stream rather effectively, hence why newer sports drinks and powders are going the fizzy route.

A lot better than blowing a fortune on doctors wanting to force vax us, no?

-Cheers,
-Sean@CGJA
-Totally not giving medical advice
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County
Your State: Arizona

Re: UNOFFICIAL "GHETTO HCQ& ZINC"

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

Thank you for posting this Stryker. I always try to have on hand two things... oscillococcinum and some zicam. My old boss, an attorney, may she rest in peace, suggested these to me a long time ago. At first I poo pooed it because it was homeopathic and I wasn't quite yet awake as I am today. I got really sick one time and tried it, I'll be damned if I wasn't ready to rock n roll within 24 to 48 hrs later! I got sick in March of 2020 during to koof and recently, although it took me more than one dose this time, it knocked out whatever I had going on, which was trying to attack my lungs. I swear by this stuff! I also try to drink at least one or two tonic waters occasionally just to be safe. I haven't taken any other over the counter cold or flu meds for over 10 yrs and I haven't voluntarily taken any shots either. So far, so good!

Regards,
Shelley, (Cochise County)
Arizona Mod

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”