Qanon on reddit

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
Aaron MO
County: Douglas
Your State: missouri

Qanon on reddit

Unread post by Aaron MO »

The reddit.com/r/greatawakening/ Qanon board is full of patriots who would support this assembly if they knew it existed. I'm doing my best, but could use some help. Getting some love, but a lot of crickets. These redditors are rabbid Q supporters, who think they are woke. Let's really get the sleep out of their eyes. I'm not an online centered person so I was slow to get accounts and join the public conversation. 100% in now though. Anyone else here want to help me shine some light?
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Qanon on reddit

Unread post by Destry »

I shine light at nesaranews! https://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Aaron MO
County: Douglas
Your State: missouri

Unread post by Aaron MO »

And we thank you. That's how I found this stuff. Just trying to tap into the 32,000 Q followers and get them thinking about what comes when the storm is over. Https://redd.it/8rbrwr has lingered on their front page all day. I heard a call to get eyes on site and acted. Hope that's ok. I could use guidance.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

That is a great post! And many good comments. That is what we need and more of it. Thanks. :D
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”