Meeting platform for Assembly business

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim
County: McClain
Your State: Oklahoma

Meeting platform for Assembly business

Unread post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim »

In order to streamline this process, since Voice presents a rather sizeable bottleneck and the Forums are not heavily used I think to keep ahead of the curve coming up soon with all that's going on in the world that using a business meeting software would be best.

I'm not familiar with any of them yet so don't know of a good software to use for posting motions on the fly and voting on the motions in real-time. Here's a proposed software that looks promising:

http://directorpoint.com/?capterra=capterra

The introductory video is at the bottom of the page.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Meeting platform for Assembly business

Unread post by Destry »

“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim
County: McClain
Your State: Oklahoma

Unread post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim »

I'm getting a consistent Netconnection.Call.Badversion error.

I am likewise locked out of the National Assembly call by a "You must pre-pay before you can make a call to this number" error. I suppose I won't be helping with the Rule Book after all. I've been harried by enough "nope"s to keep me from getting it done. Tell Ron I'm sorry unless we can get a workaround going. I have more than I can handle over here right now. I told him I'd get it done but then life decided to hit me with a tsunami of things that needed handled right away. Things are slowing down but there's no telling what will happen in the next several months. I'll help where I can but if I'm not privy to the calls I can't effectively administrate a rule book.

If I can't access the meetings at all due to technical problems then I'll just do what I can from where I am, which isn't much in either case.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call: Use a backup number. 1-716-293-9720 then when prompted enter ( do NOT use 1) enter 712-770-4160 then 226823#.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”