Act of (Insert the entire Assembly here): Birth Certificate Retroactive Definition

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim
County: McClain
Your State: Oklahoma

Act of (Insert the entire Assembly here): Birth Certificate Retroactive Definition

Unread post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim »

I popped this into the call but I think it got overlooked because some folks are just hard up for a crusade or something that they can work long and hard at and spend amazing amounts of resources on.

Some of us just want to see our men and women being properly governed instead.

I proposed something that's been cooking on my brain for a couple weeks now: Birth Certificate Redefinition.

Here's the general idea
Since folks at large refuse to learn anything legal at all or how a legal name affects them
Since folks refuse to assist in any affairs pertaining to business beyond their norm no matter what
Since folks ardently cling to the "God will protect us from any harm" notion
Since folks cannot and will not stop committing fraud against themselves and their families
Since every time I talk to someone about joining the Assembly they back out and wish me good luck after the statement "but we need more people involved so get on board"

I propose a retroactive definition of the Birth Certificate and its actual use, since the de jure explanation is always "Oh that just means you have proof that your child/infant was born/issued living, from a woman." Folks get angry, sometimes violent (occasionally psychotically violent, I should seriously start packing heat) at being told that it is an enslavement bond and has a bunch of legal paperwork attached to it and that by instructing their kid to use it, not only is it treason against their kid and unlawful legal advice, it teaches the kid to enslave their offspring too.

Example:

Act of The United States unincorporated: Definition of "Birth Certificate" term and scope, ab initio nunc pro tunc

Hereafter and retroactively, even unto the very beginning, a document pertaining to the living issue, or "birth" of an infant to a living mother, often named a "birth certificate" must never be bonded, used as surety or tied to any estate unless explicit proof of living issue to the land is required, and then it is to solely be as evidence. This comes in awareness that a great fraud has been perpetuated by engaging in ruthless, subtle and treacherous human trafficking for the purpose of enriching a select few deeply evil men, women and secret societies. All paperwork dependent on a Birth Certificate for the purpose of monetization is hereafter and retroactively annulled but must be preserved as evidence of intent and malice for execution of the traitors whom engaged in this wicked practice of monetizing infants.

Hereafter and retroactively, the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666 is powerless, meaningless, and refers to nonexistent beings beyond its already fraudulent, vexatious, malicious and wretched purpose. All paperwork explicitly dependent on the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666 is hereby annulled and must be preserved as evidence of intent and malice for execution of the traitors whom engaged in the wicked practice of monetizing the inheritance of infants, youth and families without disclosure or consent for the purpose of enriching an egregiously wicked small number of men, women and secret societies.

(... and whatever else you folks can think up, I just want this fraud over with and I'm overtired after a very long several months. I'll probably Edit this)

Notarized, then

Living Seals and Autographs at the bottom, covering the bottom of the page.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Act of (Insert the entire Assembly here): Birth Certificate Retroactive Definition

Unread post by Destry »

Moved this topic to the proper section.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”