USA is now targeting us as "Terrorists" and "Financial Scheme Promoters" and teaching "Law Enforcement" to kill us

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim
County: McClain
Your State: Oklahoma

USA is now targeting us as "Terrorists" and "Financial Scheme Promoters" and teaching "Law Enforcement" to kill us

Unread post by APoG_Eliyahu-ben-Yahuah-Elohim »

Extreme Prejudice from the British system requires immediate action from the entire Assembly. Either we combat this unified or we get picked off one by one. There is no middle ground here. Step up folks and let's get some things filed.

Read the pdf I attached
Attachments
Sovereign Citizens-Threats to Our Courts.pdf
(212 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Re: USA is now targeting us as "Terrorists" and "Financial Scheme Promoters" and teaching "Law Enforcement" to kill us

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Thanks for the post on this subject.
Extreme Prejudice from the British system requires immediate action from the entire Assembly.
In my humble opinion, these are some suggestions of immediate action - knowing that this type of effort amounts to nothing more than a "Saul Alinsky" type of attack and attempted obfuscation of true American history:
  • Educate yourself on the "law" - the WRITTEN "law" as evidenced by historical SCOTUS cases, Acts of Congress, and the VERIFIABLE history of both the United States of America (, unincorporated) AND The United States (, Incorporated). AND, be aware of "Digital Book Burning" by those who continue to benefit from property PIRACY against the people.
  • STOP going into court simply saying things like "i am man; a creation of G0d" or other similar arguments. This is no slight on religion but a recognition that your "Devilish" opponents could care less about such simple and unverified arguments - without being backed up by the WRITTEN law as stated above. As a matter-of-fact, the WRITTEN "law" referenced above already proves the same argument (e.g. the WRITTEN Congressional Record related to Cestui Que Vie Trusts and Civilly Dead entities). AND, learn how to lawfully STAY AWAY from their Article I Administrative PIRATE Courts.
  • Lawfully change your status. AND, remember that your status change is a POLITICAL decision - outside of the jurisdiction of ANY court.
If you read these "Sovereign Citizen"-narrative-using & taxpayer-funded court manuals, you'll notice that they LOVE to use court pleadings from under-educated "Pro Se" people that obviously haven't done their due diligence to protect themselves. Again, these manuals are used to both manipulate and obfuscate the well-established WRITTEN "law".

Just my two-cents worth of input ;)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of this Message is or is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments; outside of this Michigan National Assembly forum; is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Communication - All Rights Reserved. Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this communication transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”