new Qanon posts 10/6/18

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
nicolette
County: County sacramento
Your State: california

new Qanon posts 10/6/18

Unread post by nicolette »

Latest Q Anon Posts
https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/ -- there are about 16 posts since I last posted them. I cannot do all of those tonight, and most of you would be asleep by the time I finished. I will post only a few tonight.

Q 2351 – RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF. THINK FOR YOURSELF
Justice K >>> Highest Court in the Land. Law & Order [majority] [U.S. Constitution] safeguarded. IT WAS OUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE IT [Non-Force] Think HRC win >> SC appointments >> SC 'Corrupt' TILT [ex: LL] [THINK OF IF HILLARY WON. SHE WOULD MAKE SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS, CAUSING THE ENTIRE SUPREME COURT TO HAVE A CORRUPT TENDENCY. SEE LORETTA LYNCH AS AN EXAMPLE.] Now comes the real PAIN. Now comes the real TRUTH. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM They want you DIVIDED. DIVIDED by RACE. DIVIDED by RELIGION. DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS. DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION. DIVIDED
YOU ARE WEAK. TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG. This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative. This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported. Research for yourself. Think for yourself. Trust yourself. This movement is not about one person or a group of people. WE, the PEOPLE. Save the Republic! Hatred and Dissension in the Nation will Heal. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. Q

Q 2352 – WELCOME TO THE PARTY
WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. The Party of threats, violence, intimidation, name-calling, racism, fascism, division, ….. #WALKAWAY #VOTEREPUBLICAN Q

Q 2353 – NO MORE WORRIES

POLITICAL HIT by D's. REGAIN POWER BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. NEW NARRATIVE COMING. Q

Q 2357 – HERE COMES THE NEW NARRATIVE
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.306 Sep 28 2018 11:37:24 (EST)
D's Playbook (Midterm E): We will impeach Justice K (ZERO corroborating evidence and ALL factual witnesses provided by accuser ALL DENIED ALLEGATIONS) should we take control in NOV. LIBERAL LEFT LUNACY [BAIT]. These people are EVIL, SICK, & STUPID. You are watching/witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD. OLD GUARD >>> POWER TO THE PEOPLE RED OCTOBER. Q
>>306 Expect this. We will impeach Justice K… CON sold to voters by the LYING D's. [HERD THE SHEEP] 2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach SCJ. What are the odds of that? Q

Q 2359 – FEINSTEIN REVEALS HER NEXT EVIL TACTIC; THE WRAP UP SMEAR
WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO BELOW
[Repost][Search & Destroy] https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4674689/wrap-smear "Wrap-Up Smear" deployed v. Justice K? "Wrap-Up Smear" deployed v. POTUS? These people are SICK! #WALKAWAY #VOTEREPUBLICAN Q
nicolette
County: County sacramento
Your State: california

Let the Arrests Begin

Unread post by nicolette »

http://thewatermanfiles.com/2018/10/06/let-the-arrests-begin/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thewatermanfiles%2FCNYs+%28TheWatermanFiles%29

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”