Assembly flyer

County assembly documents will be posted here and open for discussion
JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

Assembly flyer

Unread post by JSaun »

The First Step of the Ten Steps to an Assembly begins with the sentence "Gather as many people together as you can get to meet with you and start discussing what the community concerns are." My greatest problem with developing an Assembly in my county has been gathering many people together. As a way of overcoming this barrier, I have recently begun distributing this flyer. It has produced mixed results, but the sample size is not large enough yet to determine whether or not is is effective. You are welcome to use it or parts of it as you see fit.

PUBLIC NOTICE

That which is created can never be superior to its creator.

Mankind will never be superior to its (our) Creator.

Mankind created government.

Mankind will forever be superior to government.

We, the People, control government, government does not control us,
unless We, the People, allow that to happen.
Our government “servants” are, essentially, employees of the People,
since We, the People, pay their salaries/wages through taxes.

We, the People, will forever be superior to our government employees.

We, the People, have access to a method whereby We can regain and
exercise our rightful and lawful position of control over our employees.

That method is the First Amendment, Freedom-to-Assemble
organization called the (insert name of your county) Assembly.

If you are tired of being bullied, pushed around, ignored and controlled by your own
government employees, please join us at our next
(your county) Assembly meeting (fill in date, time and place).

Please email us at (your phone [if you dare] &/or email address)
to let us know you are interested in attending. Thank you.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Assembly flyer

Unread post by Destry »

It's a good start. But you have mixed subjects that may be causing mixed results. Remember the U.S. Corp is not a government. Our government is vacant. By returning to self government we can nullify that corporation.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Ms S
County: Fairfield
Your State: Connecticut

Unread post by Ms S »

Do we have a rep in Connecticut who has started an assembly?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Ms S wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:48 am Do we have a rep in Connecticut who has started an assembly?
I have 4 contacts for Connecticut but none are active at this time that I am aware of. I will send out an email to all 4 contacts and include you as the 5th contact. When you get it, use the reply all feature and give a greeting to the others.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Ms S
County: Fairfield
Your State: Connecticut

Unread post by Ms S »

The American States Assembly website appears to have a CT contact. Are they in communication with you? It appears they have moved forward by the website. I am confused, shouldn't there be one group not multiple?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Ms S wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:19 am The American States Assembly website appears to have a CT contact. Are they in communication with you? It appears they have moved forward by the website. I am confused, shouldn't there be one group not multiple?
That is Anna Von Reits and her misguided children in that group. They stole our handbook, butchered it and now using that butchery as their guide. They do not have the knowledge of how the elections work or how the offices function. The misguided children are suckered into being monetized by the corporation with their filings into corporate offices. It is a mess for them and very dangerous to the people. I believe it is intended to give the true assemblies a bad rap from the Vatican through the Crown. Anna Von Reitz was involved with Planned Parenthood, kissed the Pope's ring, swore a blood oath on the alter of the Roman Universal Catholic Church where the Jesuits do it. AVR explained this in her article 526 in her own words. Bad news! We have nothing to do with them!
Yooper Gal
County: Baraga
Your State: Michigan

Unread post by Yooper Gal »

Urban Dictionary: von
Search domain www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vonhttps://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=von
it is a word basically meaning peng (hot/attractive) In German, von is a preposition which approximately means 'of' or 'from'. When it is used as a part of a German family name, it can indicate a member of the "nobility", like the French, and Portuguese "de".At certain times and places, it has been illegal for anyone who was not a member of the nobility to use von before their family name.

Anna Von Reitz

Return to “County Assembly Documents & Support”