2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly

Call recording from the first business meeting to current date are listed in this forum including any pertinent information pertaining to the particular meeting minutes.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly

Unread post by Destry »

Motion by Alaska to title the office of Communications secretary. Second By Arizona for the title only. Also second by Michigan. Continued discussion to define the office of communications secretary. Alaska stated an intention to define the office with the motion.
Oregon Called for a vote on the motion.
Nays 0
Obstentions 1
Yays 29
Reference 2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly call recording starting at the 19:55 minute mark to the 52.25 minute mark.
Discussions for defining Communications Secretary to be continued in the forums and on future sessions.

Motion by Oregon to post the states both in and not in roll call on nesaranews as well as the forum.
Oregon Moves to post the states both in and not in roll call on nesaranews.blogspot.com as well as the forum so we can start spreading the good word.
No Second
Any Objections?
No objections made.

Reference 2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly call recording starting at the 52:25 minute mark.

31 states and 113 present

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Montana
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Washington
Wyoming

19 States not present for roll call

Alabama
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Maryland
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
2018.05.03.07 NAM minutes.pdf
(396.76 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
2018.05.02:07:Nam minutes/notes approved during Nation Assembly meeting 2018.05.31:11:NAM
2018.05.03.07 NAM minutes.pdf
(396.76 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
2018.05.10.08 NAM agenda.pdf
(514.7 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Attachments
2018.05.04.NACC#7.mp3
(57.07 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
2018.05.10.08 NAM agenda.pdf
(514.7 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
sonrising

Re: 2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly

Unread post by sonrising »

P
Last edited by sonrising on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: 2018.05.04 Session 7 National Assembly

Unread post by Destry »

sonrising wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:15 pm Per the meeting tonight...about email server privacy....might I suggest this company...off shore email service. here's the link https://protonmail.com/security-details also maybe a VPN company for the forum.
Changing emails will not stop the domain national-asseembly.net from being blocked. Any email tied to that domain is automatically blocked.

The email@national-assembly.net is even more secure than proton email for the simple fact that I and only I have access to the email server. Who has access to the proton email server? I bet an entire company does. ;)

It is the domain that needs to be addressed.

The forum for dealing with the issue is created and we need to have the discussions about this in that forum. Thanks.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “National Assembly Meeting Session Archive”