The People demand a Constitutional County

JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

The People demand a Constitutional County

Unread post by JSaun »

As an aid in getting your county government to become centered under, and abiding by, the Constitution for the United States and your respective State's constitution, please consider using the following or any modified version of it you deem fit for your particular purpose. This is available for you to use, in whatever form you desire, without regard to accedence or acknowledgement of its origin.

We, the People of the several States of the United States of America, through the diligent and forthright action of the Founders, have established and created, for our own use and benefit, a system of representative governance (a "Republican Form of Government" {see Constitution for the United States Article 5, Section 4}) at the national level and extending that Republican Form of Government to the several States. Therefore, We, the People, demand of our Florida government and our Florida government employees strict adherence to the statements, principles and doctrines of the Constitution for the United States and the Florida Constitution. Furthermore, we demand of the Sarasota County government that same adherence to the statements, principles and doctrines of these Constitutions and to provide for the People of Sarasota County a Constitutional County in perpetuity.
Alanna
County: Palm Beach

Re: The People demand a Constitutional County

Unread post by Alanna »

Hi I’m from PBC and looking to link up with others from my area and throughout Florida. Has there been any Assembly meetings? Thank you
JSaun
County: Sarasota

Re: The People demand a Constitutional County

Unread post by JSaun »

In reply to Alanna from Wed., Apr. 29, 2020, my apologies for having taken so long to get back to you. Thank you for your interest in linking up with others from your area and throughout Florida with respect to Assembly meetings. First, I am assuming that PBC means Palm Beach County, is that correct? Second, there seems to be a dearth of Assembly meetings throughout Florida, even here in Sarasota and surrounding counties. That is not to say that there is little confidence that at some time in the not-too-distant future (we hope) there will be an increasing number of such meetings. I do not have a handle on the meetings available to you in PBC, sorry to say, but you could begin your own. See below for a suggestion as to a flyer you may be able to use to successfully gather other like-minded, fed up Patriots for the purpose of beginning your own PBC Assembly.

My own experience here in Sarasota with attempting to gather some of the People together for the purpose of illuminating for those People the benefits and values of becoming a part of their county's Assembly has been one of a slow, plodding, often frustrating and generally unsuccessful (up to now) evolvement resulting in what appears to me to be an inconsistent, irregular, convulsive and spasmodic series of meetings of the Sarasota Assembly and its attendance. My impression is that there has been far too little awareness on the part of the vast majority of the populace in this county of just how pervasive, intrusive and threatening our local "government's" interference with our private lives has become and that it will increase unless We, the People, actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! That something is the reestablishment of our County Assembly, Common Law Grand Jury and Militia as We, the People, return to our rightful and lawful form of self-governance, a "Republican Form of Government" (U.S. Constitution, Article 4, Section 4), and relegate our current corporate "government" to the dumpster of history.

Having learned from some hard-knocks experiences in the past that perseverance will, almost without fail, eventually pay off, I have been working to devise an effective method whereby one person, two People or a group of People can communicate to others of their community the benefits of being a part of their local Assembly. This is an exceedingly difficult task due in large part to the success of over 100 years of the dumbing down, indoctrinating and propagandizing of the populace at large by the government schools. In our favor, however, is the instinctual nature of human beings (most of us) to use that remnant of common sense left unaffected by the lies, misinformation and outright fraud perpetrated upon us by government "education" in such a way that this revelation of the Assemblies sparks a bit of self-interest. It is my sincere hope that the following flyer (or at least something like it) will begin to open some eyes and brains of the People of Sarasota County such that a functioning and viable Assembly may be realized in this county in the coming months. As quixotic as that may seem to you right now, that is what I am attempting to do and will persist in doing until and unless I am unable. I invite you to also make this attempt in PBC. Please let me know how that works out. Here's the flyer:

[This is centered on a standard 8 1/2" X 11" piece of paper]

PUBLIC NOTICE

That which is created can never be superior to its creator.

Mankind will never be superior to its (our) Creator.

Government was created by mankind.

Government will forever be inferior to mankind.

We, the People, control government, government does not control us (unless We, the People, allow that to happen).

Our government "servants" are, essentially, employees of the People, since We, the People, pay their salaries and wages through taxes.

Employees of the People will forever be inferior to the People.

We, the People, have access to a method whereby We can regain and exercise our rightful and lawful position of control over our employees.

That method is the First Amendment, Freedom-to-Assemble organization called the Sarasota (or PBC) Assembly.

If you are tired of being bullied, pushed around, ignored and controlled by your own government employees, please join us at our next Assembly meeting at _________________ (insert your info).

Please let us know by email at ******@(something).com that you are planning to attend. Thank you.

{You may use this flyer however you deem appropriate for your purposes. There is no copyright, patent, trademark or any other restrictions upon it. Should you adopt this concept or this exact copy for your use, please let others know how successful you may become with this approach. I have begun distributing this flyer to select individuals in Sarasota County this week, so I have yet to realize any return. May you have great success in whatever method you choose to promote true Liberty through the reestablishment of the PBC Assembly, CLGJ and Militia. In addition, we in Sarasota now have a pair of 3-ring binders with all of the pages of the National Assembly Handbook in written form and I am willing to work with you to bring you and others from PBC to a greater understanding of what needs to be done in order to settle your county Assembly. Please let Rodger Dowdell know that you wish to communicate with me directly by email and he will forward my email address to you.}

Return to “County Assembly General Discussions”