Correcting Your Political Status before joining

Kona Pete
County: Hawaii
Your State: Hawaii

Correcting Your Political Status before joining

Unread post by Kona Pete »

Anna Von Reitz has said that those who join assemblies before/without correcting their political status first are putting themselves at risk. I heard a little bit of discussion about this on the call-in tow or three Thursdays ago. Robert was of the opinion that it's not necessary but many others seemed to disagree. I'm inclined to agree with Anna and I'm wondering how State coordinators can encourage folks to join State assemblies in good conscience knowing there is a possibility that they may be taking on risk of retribution from the government.

I think this is a very important issue that needs to be addressed ASAP.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Correcting Your Political Status before joining

Unread post by Destry »

Then I shall address this issue.

We were all born into risk. There are no safe paths anywhere. Even locking yourself away from the rest of the world is not safe.

As for setting your status as Anna suggests, that is your personal choice. Is it required for being an assembly member? No it is not required. Your assembly membership documents do a similar job. The reseating of your county and state assemblies will do much more than set your political status. The assemblies automatically put you back on the land and nullifies everything De Facto. As Anna said, The Michigan General jural Assembly by it's actions has saved everyone's bacon.

Because of what has already been done, everything done post 1861 congress sine die is null and void as if it never happened. However this is interim until a majority of states assemblies publish notice and send their senators to the National Quorum. Lets get busy and get the assemblies reseated and noticed! The sooner, the better!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Hi Kona Pete & Destry;
I tend to agree with Destry - with some CAUTION:
We were all born into risk. There are no safe paths anywhere.
--->Therefore, the objective becomes one of MITIGATING RISK. Remember, neither i nor Destry will be there to bail you out of jail.
As for setting your status as Anna suggests, that is your personal choice.
--->The processes for 'setting [correcting] your status' are now SO ubiquitous that there are men/women coming out of the woodwork; via facebook, youtube, etc.; selling or giving away packages of fill-in-the-blank forms. You; Kona Pete; should put your due diligence into investigating these available tools. IMPORTANT NOTE: Since every touch you have with the incorporated U.S. is "by contract", you MUST properly rescind those contracts - it's NOT just about the "birth certificate".
Is it required for being an assembly member? No it is not required. Your assembly membership documents do a similar job.
--->Here again, you; Kona Pete; must do your due diligence. "similar" is not "same". You must find out for yourself what processes protect you best while you work on your National Assembly.

The Michigan Assembly has provided a host of links to Anna's; and others'; processes and procedures - some States have even chronologically listed and organized these processes for ease of use.

Best.

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity; of the Michigan National Assembly; to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Communication- All Rights Reserved. Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this email transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308. This communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

I also want to add one more point to my previous post here. Our assemblies are interim. Our assemblies while interim technically have no more standing and authority than the local Bingo club to anything of concern with the De Facto. Once the assemblies are no longer interim, at that time all Americans will be automatically returned to the land at once nullifying the corporation therefore rendering all previous expatriation and status setting filings null and obsolete. Hope this makes sense.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
William Jackson
County: Miami Dade
Your State: Florida

Unread post by William Jackson »

I will join, if not join create a Miami Dade county assembly regardless of any "political status " either assigned or assumed by a corporate fiction acting as a government.
William Jackson
County: Miami Dade
Your State: Florida

Unread post by William Jackson »

Wouldnt the newly reestablished Constitution that was signed on July 4th 2020 cover this?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

William Jackson wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:14 pm Wouldnt the newly reestablished Constitution that was signed on July 4th 2020 cover this?
What CONstitution? The people have not yet completed the assemblies and elect their offices and representatives. Who did this new CONstitution? The only body that exists right now is the foreign de facto UNITED STATES Corporation. Bill Clinton was responsible for the 4th CONstitution. As far as I am concerned, this so called reestablished CONstitution is a foreign creation and nothing more than a distraction. Want to see a real document that far exceeds any Constitution? take a look at the Alaska Covenant! http://alaskajuralassembly.org/ scroll down to the Covenant and read it.

Return to “State Assembly General Discussions”