Re: 10/4 Call - VERIFYING Claims of PennAssy Republic Standing

AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

With all due respect to anyone associated with the PennsylvaniaAssebmly.Org;

Regarding the assertions made on October 4th that almost all Union states of the Republic have been brought forward;

HOW DO WE VERIFY THAT??

While these assertions seem GREAT and provide a level of "warm & fuzzy feelings"...

- I have never read any statement from Judge Anna VonReitz that verifies the aforementioned assertion;
- I DO NOT KNOW of any procedure that can be used to verify the assertion or related back-up documentation;
- I HAVE seen false claims by certain organizations; including http://governmentoftheunitedstatesofamerica.international/

It would seem logical that ANY back-up documentation to the assertion that "almost all Union states of the Republic have been brought forward" should be readily accessible to all state assembly leadership - at the very least. Many organizations have their information on secure servers, Drop Box, or the like.

Personally, i would like to see this "validation" before i can take such assertions seriously.

Thanks very much for your time and attention and please feel free to contact the Colorado Assembly directly for feedback;

John on Colorado
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

I agree with you John. Michigan did it and the proof is in the De Facto to De Jure Handbook. We are awaiting for the rest of the states to catch up. ;)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Within the founding documents including the Magna Carta, the people in assembly have the power and foundation. A grand jury of 25+ is not just for justice. A Grand jury is also a group of people in a town hall meeting. A group of people in a union meeting like the United Auto Workers. Or any other gathering of people for a common cause. They agree by majority to implement a decision and it stands. For one or two or even five people to be assumed is foundation enough to make a political decision concerning a large body of people at even a county level is inadequate and inherently dangerous. You will not see a jury of only five people in a court room. Not even a De Facto court. There is a reason for a petite jury or a grand jury as a minimum requirement. The same applies to any other decision making body that effects a community. The minimum required for a county is a petite jury of at least 12+1. For a state is a minimum of a grand jury of 25. Any less numbers has no standing and is at risk of big problems. This is why Michigan was able to do what we did and can show the evidence and it stands on a solid foundation. This is why it is in the handbook for all to see. We did it properly and effectively. It works. Why try anything else that has nothing for a foundation? Trying to short cut it will not work. Too many have tried and failed. Follow the handbook and all will be good.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “State Assembly General Discussions”