Hartford Van Dyke looking for number to washington call

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
MD Heartright
County: Maricopa County
Your State: Arizona

Hartford Van Dyke looking for number to washington call

Post by MD Heartright »

I am a coordinator in one of the counties in arizona. Hartford just called me and wants the number to washington as'y call along as day and time. His number is 509-738-3039. he is located in eastern washington area. This man calls in on the nat'l a'sy calls about every other week and gives out his number all the time. We spoke for 20 minutes on various topics. Very nice man; it was an honor. hoping someone from the wash as'y will get in touch with Hartford and give him the correct number. I thought I had the correct one, but didn't. Also, please private message me to let me in on it if that is okay. I will announce my presence. Thx. -"Mike"

Rothe
County: Maricopa
Your State: Arizona

Re: Hartford Van Dyke looking for number to washington call

Post by Rothe »

Hartford is available on his landline from 10 am to 6 pm.
If Washington has an Assembly call, please let Him know. He has no cell phone or internet.
He has books out and gives them freely.
https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com/hartford-van-dyke/
Donations are needed so he can get pages printed for when he goes to the library to get online.
A legend in the movement.
The advanced warning of the attack on Pearl Harbor is the subject of one of His books.

Return to “Washington Introductions”