Suggestion for content

Submit suggestions here for additional forum sections and additional features.
Destry1
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan

Suggestion for content

Unread post by Destry1 »

I suggest people get busy filling up this forum... ;)
Assemble Assemble Assemble :D
Jeff777
County: Yavapai
Your State: Arizona

Re: Suggestion for content

Unread post by Jeff777 »

Excellent! Thank you so much. -- Jeff in Arizona
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Suggestion for content: 5G

Unread post by Destry »

tks wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:29 pm Is it possible to get a 5G section to post information under?
Yes we can have a 5G section. Is this in reference to cell towers?
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

tks wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:30 pm Yes - microwave and the space fence
Created 8-)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
ajeff3521
County: Florida
Your State: Florida

Recruiting others to National-Assembly Membership

Unread post by ajeff3521 »

As a 'newbie' to this organization, it would be extremely helpful to those of us who are new to it, to be able to go to a single location specific to the National Assembly recruitment and suggestions for recruiting. The website is phenomenal for the amount of information available, but for someone new, it can be very intimidating and 'challenging' to navigate (obviously my opinion and my experience). I'm doing my best to learn. But I digress.

In my 1st week with the National Assembly, I was 'trying' to explain what it was and what it was about; found myself failing miserably. Having listened to the Red Beckman video's and wading thru the website, it would be great if there was a simple staightforward guide available to assist those of us who wish to promote the National Assembly efforts to others. I personally, am putting together my own draft document to do the same (based upon what I've been able to glean from the website), but obviously would want some "oversight by those in the know" of the advisablilty of any statements made in such a document and the credibilty of same.

In last week's Thursday nite conf call, a representative from Georgia and one from California mentioned they have recruiting material that they worked up and use in their respective efforts to generate interest in their local National Assembly efforts. I would gladly accept their input and suggestions, but I don't know how to contact them or reach them, which makes it very difficult when it comes to communication and sharing.

Recognizing the need to not "give out or away" internal-only information, it beomes that much more important that we know what we can say to someone that may be interested in restoring the Republic and saving this nation from the current disaster that is playing out. Anyone's assistance and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Thanks for the suggestion. We do have this and I should integrate it in the National Assembly website and forums.

http://michigandejure.org/m/start-here-welcome-mat

Return to “Suggestion Box”