Hi from Northern Arizona

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Jeff777
County: Yavapai
Your State: Arizona

Hi from Northern Arizona

Post by Jeff777 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:54 pm

I am a new member from Sedona. Looks like there is a lot to read and learn. My time is limited, but I will gradually chip-away at it. -- Jeff

rstyer7
County: USA
Your State: Washington

Re: Hi from Northern Arizona

Post by rstyer7 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi Jeff-
Glad you liked the elevator speech I posted. I hope you can encourage people in the Sedona area to get involved. My wife and I plan to move to Sedona in the future and will be connecting with folks aligned with the Jural Assembly in that area. Lots to be educated on for sure so keep at it. Can't recommend www.annavonreitz.com website enough to people to bring you up to speed. Thanks for getting involved Jeff.
Best regards to you and yours,
Randy Styer

jdm57
County: Yavpai
Your State: Arizona

Post by jdm57 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello from a fellow Sedona resident,
John McKay,
friend me on FB and/or Twitter

AZ truth
County: PIMA
Your State: ARIZONA

Post by AZ truth » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:05 am

Hi John,
Are you interested in finding out about the Arizona Assembly?
Contact me at ArizonaCoordinator@protonmail.com
Be well, jc / jocelyne

Return to “Arizona Introductions”