Arizona Update

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Shelley Veritas
County: Cochise
Your State: Arizona

Arizona Update

Unread post by Shelley Veritas »

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that Arizona is still here and we are still in the process of gathering our people. We have a good, solid core group, but we for sure need more. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to learn along with us in this process, please visit our website of https://www.arizonadejure.org/ hit the "contact us" button and send us a message for more information on how to join.

We do have processes and prerequisites that need to be met, but we have a great group of people that are willing to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. These processes are necessary in order to protect the members of our assembly as we move forward with settling our state.

We would sure love to hear from you!

Blessings to all!

Shelley
State Moderator
calgal246
County: Maricopa

Re: Arizona Update

Unread post by calgal246 »

Hi Shelley....I read your post and am thrilled to see that there is group that is forming here in our State. I registered on the Az site and requested more information, so I look forward to getting a response soon and learning the process.
Shelley Veritas
County: Cochise

Re: Arizona Update

Unread post by Shelley Veritas »

calgal246 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:20 am Hi Shelley....I read your post and am thrilled to see that there is group that is forming here in our State. I registered on the Az site and requested more information, so I look forward to getting a response soon and learning the process.
Yes ma'am! Thank you so much for reaching out! I received your message and have forwarded it to our ComSec Brian and he should have sent you a response regarding next steps. Welcome!

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Blessings,

Shelley

Return to “Arizona Introductions”