request for inclusion to Arizona's Jural Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
PHXSONJARED
County: Maricopa
Your State: Arizona

request for inclusion to Arizona's Jural Assembly

Unread post by PHXSONJARED »

Hello my name is Jared Richardson and I am a flesh and blood human born in the physical geographical boundaries of Phoenix Arizona and currently reside in Phoenix. It is most troubling to be conscious of the state of fraud that has taken place my whole entire life and unwittingly everyone I know has been a part of it I am eager to stop the deception and lies and move forward with a conscious deliberate sustained approach to regaining and liberating everyone's Freedom including my own. phxson19@gmail.com is my email address and my mobile number is 480-206-8217 that number is only to be used by people with the National Assembly for organizational purposes any other solicitation is not wanted. Thank you I look forward to getting started.

Return to “Arizona Introductions”