Yuma Introduction

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
lynnschaffer
County: Yuma
Your State: Arizona

Yuma Introduction

Unread post by lynnschaffer »

My name is Lynn and I reside in Yuma Arizona and i too have lots of ideas and concerns both with the current political happenings, the way politics were in the past, what they are now and where they are going? I am hoping to be a part of the solution and finding balance and harmony that we were all meant to have on our sacred mother earth! I changed my political party 3x last year because i didnt trust any of them and I have been praying for a new party and been thinkig of esablishing either a new party or possibly a temple, and I landed here, on your National Assembly forum and joined, Hi:)
MD Heartright
County: Maricopa County
Your State: Arizona

Re: Yuma Introduction

Unread post by MD Heartright »

Lynn,

I am the Maricopa County coordinator. Have you been contacted at all by anyone from Arizona? Please email me directly at mdheartright@gmail.com. Thanks.

mj

Return to “Arizona Introductions”