make your introductions here

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Elizabeth Enyeart
County: Boone
Your State: Arkansas

make your introductions here

Post by Elizabeth Enyeart »

Name email contact phone number this forum is completely confidential for our State only

leave a brief description of why you are interested in joining us
Thank You
Sincerely,
Elizabeth J Enyeart
Welcome to Arkansas Nation =State I am your new State Coordinator.
Peacemaker 09
contact me at
info.arkansas@gmail.com
or 870-437-5765
http://arkansasnationstate.us
In the Kingdom of God Love is our calling, Patience is our work, and great peace is our reward.
Love works no ill to it's neighbor

RealPaulAndrewPappas
County: Los Angeles County
Your State: California

Re: make your introductions here

Post by RealPaulAndrewPappas »

Hello,
My name is Paul. It is a pleasure to introduce myself to you fine folks. I am in the process of doing my paperwork, and trying to learn as much as I can. I am reading the 217 page Jural Assembly Handbook by Anna Von Reitz. Very good reading.
I have always been a Patriotic American. I fully believe in the Constitution. I have live my fake life trying to Protect it. I know now that Only Lawful Americans can enforce it. I am nervous about the change, as I am being brought back to life. I am trying to protect my family, and wake up my friends but so many Persons are afraid. They believe they are giving up their citizenship. I can only worry about Myself and my family at this point. I can not wait to be free.
I do not know any of you but I look forward to fighting along side of every one of you. Using brains not bloodshed.
I am in the heart of the snake pit of California, and formerly a Republican. Now I look forward to being the Employer, not the Employee.
WWG1WGA

Elizabeth Enyeart

Thank You Paul for your introduction.
We are not linked in with Judge Anna Von Reitz, and our hand book and paperwork are different than hers. Our hand book is listed on the home page, and also the paperwork that is required with us is different than judge Annas'.
You will need to find the coordinator for California to get with them to help you, or find California forums introduction page to introduce yourself to them.
If you need to know more you can contact contentmanager1@yahoo.com or comsec@nationalassembly.net
Peacemaker 09
contact me at
info.arkansas@gmail.com
or 870-437-5765
In the Kingdom of God Love is our calling, Patience is our work, and great peace is our reward.

Birdieq
County: Craighead

Post by Birdieq »

My name is Tammi Kitchen
870-273-0235
birdieq.88@icloud.com
Craighead county
Jonesboro, Ar

Elizabeth Enyeart

Thank you Tammi, Iam just now receiving your email, sorry for the delay.
my information is posted above, but I will try to make contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks Elizabeth Enyeart
Peacemaker 09
contact me at
info.arkansas@gmail.com
or 870-437-5765

Elizabeth Enyeart

I am so sorry for the June announcement by Chrystal Rose, there has been no collusion here, she left her post, and we renamed our Assembly, we have nothing to do with her assembly or even her people. We are currently working with our own assembly.
Im sorry for any inconvenience, if you need to reach us go to our website, and we will get you in to the national assembly registry. http://arkansasnationstate.us
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Elizabeth J Enyeart
Peacemaker 09
contact me at
info.arkansas@gmail.com
or 870-437-5765

Return to “Arkansas Introductions”