WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Post Reply
Renee
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Renee » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 am

Welcome to all members of our California Jural Assembly. This is Renee, your California State Coordinator to the National Assembly. I wanted to introduce myself and let you know I look forward to working with all of you. Our first state call will be set for the next week or two and members will be getting emails with all details.

waynewhomsley
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: costa mesa
County: orange
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by waynewhomsley » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Wayne Whomsley present. I look forward to out forward to our first Assembly.

kinghubb
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 am
Location: Compton
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by kinghubb » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 am

Frank here ready to inform and change the things, and return then to its glory

Rick Turner
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 pm
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Rick Turner » Wed May 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Feel free to contact me via email re: membership details.
Rick

Peace Eagle
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 8:33 pm
County: Marin
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Peace Eagle » Wed May 09, 2018 8:57 pm

How are we coming with the assembly? We need to get this up and going like yesterday!!! continentalmarshalsfortherepublic.org has a ton of information also..
Attachments
America-Truth-1LRG.jpg
badge indian.png
badge indian.png (112.02 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Binay Final 1.jpg
Binay final 3.jpg
civilflag.gif
civilflag.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 755 times
CMFRCali.jpg
DOSM 501C4 ORDER #33.jpg
Real law.jpg
thumbnail-CMFRNEW.jpg
thumbnail-CMFRNEW.jpg (7.62 KiB) Viewed 755 times

William.Wierson
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 12:03 pm
County: County San Diego
Your State: california

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by William.Wierson » Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 pm

So where do I find a list or notice for my county ?

Peace Eagle
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 8:33 pm
County: Marin
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Peace Eagle » Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 pm

does not look like there is one, i guess we have to post the county here. I am in marin..

rlstevenson
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: Yorba Linda
County: Orange County
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by rlstevenson » Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 pm

waynewhomsley wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 pm
Wayne Whomsley present. I look forward to out forward to our first Assembly.
Wayne, I'm new and just getting started. Any Advice?

rlstevenson
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:41 pm
Location: Yorba Linda
County: Orange County
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by rlstevenson » Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Bob from Orange County, please feel free to contact me with any direction/suggestion on how to get started.

Renee
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Renee » Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 am

Rick Turner wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:02 pm
Feel free to contact me via email re: membership details.
Rick
Hello Again, Rick. A few days ago, I replied to you via Private Message. Check your inbox and get in touch.
Best,
Renee Robins
California Coordinator

Renee
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Renee » Mon May 14, 2018 4:00 am

William.Wierson wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 pm
So where do I find a list or notice for my county ?
Hello William,
You will not find a list per se. Our Assembly is private and names are shared with permission only.
Please check your Private Message Inbox and get in touch with me to get involved.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Renee Robins
California Coordinator

Renee
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Renee » Mon May 14, 2018 8:23 pm

rlstevenson wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm
Bob from Orange County, please feel free to contact me with any direction/suggestion on how to get started.
Hi Bob,

I received an email from you that went astray as undeliveable. However, our fantastic Content Manager forwarded the text to me. In the meantime, I had sent you a Private Message. Please check your Inbox. Looking forward to your joining our Assembly, Bob.

Best,
Renee Robins
California Coordinator

kinghubb
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 am
Location: Compton
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by kinghubb » Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 am

i have also tried to contact others thru private messege.. i would like for those in LA county and surrounding of we can get with eachother so we can sign each other's membership docs

Robertrayclark
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: california

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Robertrayclark » Fri May 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Sounds good to me, I can be reached at 310/500-0445 I'm going to try and lock down the membership forms today. Robert

kcruise
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 am
County: Alameda
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by kcruise » Sun May 20, 2018 5:06 am

Kit here from Alameda County. Please feel free to contact me with any instructions or suggestions regarding how to proceed and what I can do besides spread the word.

Renee
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Renee » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi Kit,

Welcome. Check you Private Messages. I sent you contact info.

Renee Robins
California Coordinator

windowcenter
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 7:24 pm
County: amador
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by windowcenter » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:20 am

Hi:

I am in Amador County. I own land and can trace my lineage to before 1860 here in America.

Thank you,
Andy

Denise D
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:31 pm
County: County
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Denise D » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Renee,

My name is Denise Dobie I would like to become a member.

Denise

AmericanFamilyPatriot
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 3:28 pm
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by AmericanFamilyPatriot » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Greetings!
Although i sojourn on the land of Colorado, i'm a Californian. I am a member of the Colorado Jural Assembly but i would also like to be a member of this California assembly.

Thanks Dudes & Dudettes ;)

By: "AmericanFamilyPatriot"; [a] man; non-resident; non-statutory NON-person; national of the United States of America(, Unincorporated)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of
this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Mail - All Rights Reserved.
Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this email transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury,
or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full
commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.

User avatar
Destry
Site Admin
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:38 pm
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan
Contact:

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Destry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:15 pm

AmericanFamilyPatriot wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Greetings!
Although i sojourn on the land of Colorado, i'm a Californian. I am a member of the Colorado Jural Assembly but i would also like to be a member of this California assembly.

Thanks Dudes & Dudettes ;)

By: "AmericanFamilyPatriot"; [a] man; non-resident; non-statutory NON-person; national of the United States of America(, Unincorporated)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of
this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Mail - All Rights Reserved.
Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this email transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury,
or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full
commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.
You can only cast a ballot for one state only. The state that you can participate is the state that is your domicile.

anara44
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm
County: san joaquin
Your State: california

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by anara44 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

I'm Kellie and would like to join as well. I'm located near san joaquin. Doesn't seem that there very many Northerners, might be hard to gather physically. I am ready to record Anna's political correction docs but I've heard California won't do it. anyone have any suggestions?

User avatar
Destry
Site Admin
Posts: 556
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:38 pm
County: Oscoda
Your State: Michigan
Contact:

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Destry » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 pm

anara44 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm
I'm Kellie and would like to join as well. I'm located near san joaquin. Doesn't seem that there very many Northerners, might be hard to gather physically. I am ready to record Anna's political correction docs but I've heard California won't do it. anyone have any suggestions?
Greetings Kellie~

I already have you on the list. Has a coordinator been in contact with you yet?

AmericanFamilyPatriot
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 3:28 pm
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

FYI and Question Re: Internal Board Messaging

Post by AmericanFamilyPatriot » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Californians!

Have you Dudes/Dudettes been having trouble sending internal board messages? Every message i send; unless corrected by Destry; has been getting stuck in the "Outbox".

Thanks for your time and attention :)


NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of
this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Mail - All Rights Reserved.
Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this electronic transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles.

dirtfarmer65
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm
County: yuba
Your State: california

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by dirtfarmer65 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello everybody I`m new
Thank You Glenn Hoover aka dirtfarmer65

HAile Selassie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:13 am
County: USA
Your State: kansas

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by HAile Selassie » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:56 am

We must oversee all federal properties in the country and take charge for inventories

Alchemy_13
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:07 pm
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by Alchemy_13 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:12 am

Greetings, my name is Jaspr. I got the call and here I am. Please let me know how to proceed.

dirtfarmer65
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:34 pm
County: yuba
Your State: california

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Post by dirtfarmer65 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Hi Glenn H. here

Post Reply

Return to “California Introductions”