Kern County Californian

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

MollieP
County: Kern
Your State: California

Kern County Californian

Unread post by MollieP »

Hello! I'm watching a woman (Reba, maybe) discuss these possibilities and hidden paths, back to our freedom on redpill78news.com and am amazed, never having heard of any of this. I'd love to be in contact with like minded people in Kern County. Thanks!
JackVictory
County: Southern
Your State: Arizona

Re: Kern County Californian

Unread post by JackVictory »

Hello MollieP,

California is holding a Sunday conference call weekly. If you can email me at JackVictory@post.com I can get you the number to call in to.

- Matt
CGJA Moderator
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: Kern County Californian

Unread post by sstrykert »

Also in 10 minutes we have our National Assembly conference call, be sure to get in on that! Here's the info!

The National Assembly Thursday night conference call is highly advised to call into.
It is from 6PM-8PM Pacific Time normally, w/ business handled 1st(after a reading of the Biven's Decision&role call), motions handled, training, and then a q&a session. The call up until q&a is recorded and archived with free conference call.com so one can always go back to the material(s). The Q&A allows you to probe the minds of the older assembly members, find your assembly officers, or get updates on what's going on cross country with patriots. The main issue though is to focus on assembly building....The Phone number follows:

National Assembly weekly phone call #
1 712-770-4160
Password # 226823(press # after)

i literally just cut and pasted this :)
Sean@CGJA/Coord.

Return to “California Introductions”