WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

Renee
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Unread post by Renee »

Welcome to all members of our California Jural Assembly. This is Renee, your California State Coordinator to the National Assembly. I wanted to introduce myself and let you know I look forward to working with all of you. Our first state call will be set for the next week or two and members will be getting emails with all details.
waynewhomsley
County: orange

Re: WELCOME CALIFORNIA JURAL ASSEMBLY

Unread post by waynewhomsley »

Wayne Whomsley present. I look forward to out forward to our first Assembly.
kinghubb

Unread post by kinghubb »

Frank here ready to inform and change the things, and return then to its glory
Rick Turner
County: Riverside

Unread post by Rick Turner »

Feel free to contact me via email re: membership details.
Rick
Peace Eagle
County: Marin

Unread post by Peace Eagle »

How are we coming with the assembly? We need to get this up and going like yesterday!!! continentalmarshalsfortherepublic.org has a ton of information also..
Attachments
America-Truth-1LRG.jpg
badge indian.png
badge indian.png (112.02 KiB) Viewed 1079067 times
Binay Final 1.jpg
Binay final 3.jpg
civilflag.gif
civilflag.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1079067 times
CMFRCali.jpg
DOSM 501C4 ORDER #33.jpg
Real law.jpg
thumbnail-CMFRNEW.jpg
thumbnail-CMFRNEW.jpg (7.62 KiB) Viewed 1079067 times
William.Wierson
County: County San Diego
Your State: california

Unread post by William.Wierson »

So where do I find a list or notice for my county ?
Peace Eagle
County: Marin

Unread post by Peace Eagle »

does not look like there is one, i guess we have to post the county here. I am in marin..
rlstevenson
County: Orange County

Unread post by rlstevenson »

waynewhomsley wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 pm Wayne Whomsley present. I look forward to out forward to our first Assembly.
Wayne, I'm new and just getting started. Any Advice?
rlstevenson

Unread post by rlstevenson »

Bob from Orange County, please feel free to contact me with any direction/suggestion on how to get started.
Renee

Unread post by Renee »

Rick Turner wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:02 pm Feel free to contact me via email re: membership details.
Rick
Hello Again, Rick. A few days ago, I replied to you via Private Message. Check your inbox and get in touch.
Best,
Renee Robins
California Coordinator
Renee

Unread post by Renee »

William.Wierson wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 pm So where do I find a list or notice for my county ?
Hello William,
You will not find a list per se. Our Assembly is private and names are shared with permission only.
Please check your Private Message Inbox and get in touch with me to get involved.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Renee Robins
California Coordinator
Renee

Unread post by Renee »

rlstevenson wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm Bob from Orange County, please feel free to contact me with any direction/suggestion on how to get started.
Hi Bob,

I received an email from you that went astray as undeliveable. However, our fantastic Content Manager forwarded the text to me. In the meantime, I had sent you a Private Message. Please check your Inbox. Looking forward to your joining our Assembly, Bob.

Best,
Renee Robins
California Coordinator
kinghubb

Unread post by kinghubb »

i have also tried to contact others thru private messege.. i would like for those in LA county and surrounding of we can get with eachother so we can sign each other's membership docs
Robertrayclark

Unread post by Robertrayclark »

Sounds good to me, I can be reached at 310/500-0445 I'm going to try and lock down the membership forms today. Robert
kcruise
County: Alameda

Unread post by kcruise »

Kit here from Alameda County. Please feel free to contact me with any instructions or suggestions regarding how to proceed and what I can do besides spread the word.
Renee

Unread post by Renee »

Hi Kit,

Welcome. Check you Private Messages. I sent you contact info.

Renee Robins
California Coordinator
windowcenter
County: amador

Unread post by windowcenter »

Hi:

I am in Amador County. I own land and can trace my lineage to before 1860 here in America.

Thank you,
Andy
Denise D
County: County

Unread post by Denise D »

Hi Renee,

My name is Denise Dobie I would like to become a member.

Denise
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Greetings!
Although i sojourn on the land of Colorado, i'm a Californian. I am a member of the Colorado Jural Assembly but i would also like to be a member of this California assembly.

Thanks Dudes & Dudettes ;)

By: "AmericanFamilyPatriot"; [a] man; non-resident; non-statutory NON-person; national of the United States of America(, Unincorporated)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of
this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Mail - All Rights Reserved.
Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this email transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury,
or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full
commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

AmericanFamilyPatriot wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm Greetings!
Although i sojourn on the land of Colorado, i'm a Californian. I am a member of the Colorado Jural Assembly but i would also like to be a member of this California assembly.

Thanks Dudes & Dudettes ;)

By: "AmericanFamilyPatriot"; [a] man; non-resident; non-statutory NON-person; national of the United States of America(, Unincorporated)

NOTICE: NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT - The information transmitted is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from the sender. If the reader of
this Message is or is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified whether your access is authorized or unauthorized, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers. Private Mail - All Rights Reserved.
Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this email transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury,
or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles related to them shall be subject to full
commercial liability and penalties: 18 U.S.C. § 2333, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1342.
You can only cast a ballot for one state only. The state that you can participate is the state that is your domicile.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
anara44
County: san joaquin

Unread post by anara44 »

I'm Kellie and would like to join as well. I'm located near san joaquin. Doesn't seem that there very many Northerners, might be hard to gather physically. I am ready to record Anna's political correction docs but I've heard California won't do it. anyone have any suggestions?
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

anara44 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm I'm Kellie and would like to join as well. I'm located near san joaquin. Doesn't seem that there very many Northerners, might be hard to gather physically. I am ready to record Anna's political correction docs but I've heard California won't do it. anyone have any suggestions?
Greetings Kellie~

I already have you on the list. Has a coordinator been in contact with you yet?
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
AmericanFamilyPatriot
County: Arapahoe
Your State: Colorado

FYI and Question Re: Internal Board Messaging

Unread post by AmericanFamilyPatriot »

Hi Californians!

Have you Dudes/Dudettes been having trouble sending internal board messages? Every message i send; unless corrected by Destry; has been getting stuck in the "Outbox".

Thanks for your time and attention :)

Void Where Prohibited by Law. All parties in receipt and party to this electronic transmission maintain All Rights Reserved - UCC 1-308.
This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Any harm, injury, or loss resulting from trespass upon my vessels or the use of fictitious names or titles.
dirtfarmer65
County: yuba

Unread post by dirtfarmer65 »

Hello everybody I`m new
Thank You Glenn Hoover aka dirtfarmer65
HAile Selassie
County: USA
Your State: kansas

Unread post by HAile Selassie »

We must oversee all federal properties in the country and take charge for inventories
Alchemy_13

Unread post by Alchemy_13 »

Greetings, my name is Jaspr. I got the call and here I am. Please let me know how to proceed.
dirtfarmer65
County: yuba

Unread post by dirtfarmer65 »

Hi Glenn H. here
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

All new prospective members need to create a new topic to introduce themselves. posting a reply to someone else's introduction will most likely not be found by the coordinators.

I am locking this thread.
Elana

Unread post by Elana »

Orange County, CA present, bringing my friends from here and other states, Grateful to be here!
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Unread post by sstrykert »

Hi Elana. Just checking to see if you got connected to the Orange County general jural assembly-etc.yet?
Let me know if you need that info,
-Sean@CGJA
PowerGirlProductions
County: Humboldt County

Unread post by PowerGirlProductions »

Hello, I would like to participate in the call. Could you please forward the information. Thank you.

Return to “California Introductions”