Introduction From Ventura County, California

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

TheMattSnyder
County: Ventura
Your State: California

Introduction From Ventura County, California

Unread post by TheMattSnyder »

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Matt Snyder. I currently reside within Ventura County, California. I am a 52 year old, white male. My avocation, R&D Weenie turned Inventor/Entrepreneur within the Algae Production/Biofuels Industry. I am NOT an environmentalist of any sort. Over the years, my work in a number of seemingly mutually exclusive industries developing, automotive emissions control systems, medical devices of different kinds, aerospace, also bioremediation systems for eutrophic water bodies and watersheds design and development. My business today uses proprietary production technology that evolved from all prior work being re-evaluated and recombined into the many different elements necessary to achieve the prodigious productivity and efficiencies without which, economically viable biofuels production with retail pricing on par with petroleum based fuels.

What brought me here was the Deep State suppression of my company and myself personally beginning in 2010 demonstrably on the explicit order of the previous occupant of the White House, and executed by the FBI and others too numerous to list. If they won't let me kill the fiduciary fraud of Climate Change, then the weather is no longer my target, the Deep State IS.

How may I be of service to freedom & liberty today?

:arrow: :evil: :!:

Return to “California Introductions”