National Assembly for the County of Ventura - Introduction

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

TheMattSnyder
County: Ventura
Your State: California

National Assembly for the County of Ventura - Introduction

Unread post by TheMattSnyder »

Greetings,

I'm NOT from the government, and I'm here to help you.

My name is Matt Snyder. I am here to volunteer to help make a National Assembly of States a reality. From what I can glean from this and other affiliated sites is that we all need to be doing this ourselves, yet nobody has a clue how to go about it. It is my desire and intention to begin to create that process for Ventura County, then implement that process. The idea being that somewhere in there, once an efficacious process is determined, tested and evaluated, that process can be cloned in the other counties of California.

I notice that many of the Coordinators around the country appear to be entirely too busy elsewhere, by the dates for most recent previous visits I see all over the country. IF AS A NATION WE DON'T MIND BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING FREEDOM AND LIBERTY, SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE. What that is, I don't know. I want to participate but find the hall empty of anybody. How to proceed? Can someone please call me? 949-633-2367. Thank you for you time and consideration.

Return to “California Introductions”