San Joaquin County

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

JackVictory
County: Southern
Your State: Arizona

San Joaquin County

Unread post by JackVictory »

Hello to all who read.

I am in San Joaquin County of California and I am looking to be as involved as possible. Interested in state and county levels, as well as national. I have been studing steps to make and procedures of assemblies. Reach out to me via a direct message here. We can exchange emails and get in futher contact.

Thank you,
Jack
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: San Joaquin County

Unread post by sstrykert »

--crickets?
mamajay1
County: San Joaquin County

Unread post by mamajay1 »

hello from Stockton in San Joaquin county, what can I do to help?? My husband Alan and I are both on board, I just sent an email to jack introducing myself.
sstrykert

mamajay1 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:03 pm hello from Stockton in San Joaquin county, what can I do to help?? My husband Alan and I are both on board, I just sent an email to jack introducing myself.
Hi!
This is Sean, your CGJA coordinator. You can reach me at sstrykert@protonmail.com, and we also have boards up at cgja.boards.net which are intended to be California Assembly focused. Feel free to reach out to me at sstrykert@protonmail.com, and Matt as well at jackvictory@post.com, and I will text him to let him know peruse his inbox!
All the best!
Sean@CGJA-Coord
Raven_1110
County: San Joaquin

Unread post by Raven_1110 »

Hello,
I'm new here. In Manteca.
Thank you,
Raven
sstrykert

welcome Raven,

Sean@CGJA, feel free to email me at sstrykert@protonmail.com and I will forward your email to him, or you can email him at jackvictory@post.com

We'll get you set from there! Cheers!
-Sean@CGJA
sstrykert

Return to “California Introductions”