Introduction-Looking to join assembly for Los Angeles County

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

MarieEhrhart
County: Los Angeles County
Your State: California

Introduction-Looking to join assembly for Los Angeles County

Unread post by MarieEhrhart »

Good day. My name is Marie Ehrhart. I was born and raised in Los Angeles county. I am a native Californian. I am interested in joining the assembly for Los Angeles county. I have spoken with Nancy Kremer. I and my husband met her at a meeting in the city of Altadena last Saturday, March 6th. I am working full-time. I am off-duty on the weekends. I hope to hear from you. Thank you.
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: Introduction-Looking to join assembly for Los Angeles County

Unread post by sstrykert »

Hi Marie, feel free to email me@ sstrykert@protonmail.com and I will get your information to your assembly members in L.A. if they do not contact you here. Just put L.A. & Assembly in the topic line& I will make it happen!
-Sean@CGJA-Coord.

Return to “California Introductions”