Santa Clara County, Gilroy, California

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

BanBullyocracy
County: Santa Clara
Your State: California

Santa Clara County, Gilroy, California

Unread post by BanBullyocracy »

Hello. I am Tia, a new member. I would like to join the National Assembly in California. Can someone reach out to me
669-205-8694
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Re: Santa Clara County, Gilroy, California

Unread post by sstrykert »

Hi and welcome.
Going to give you some contact info here in just a few moments.
Thanks,
Sean@CGJA-Coord
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Re: Santa Clara County, Gilroy, California

Unread post by sstrykert »

We have these forums, plus https://cgja.boards.net on top of the California forum for posting our assembly business related items.
You can reach myself(interim coordinator) at sstrykert@protonmail.com or CGJAMEMBERS@protonmail.com
and our interim comm.secretary/moderator Matt @ JackVictory@post.com ....

We have a telegram channel and discord channel as well, and also host a weekly Sunday night conference call, Orange County hosts a Wednesday on boarding Zoom meeting/call that you can be invited to by emailing OCJA@protonmail.com,& are developing more ways to give our assembly members effective comms. If you email me at sstrykert@protonmail.com I'll shoot you my cell info and line you up with the social platforms via text.

All the best,
Sean@CGJA
p.s. The Wednesday night zoom meeting/call in is highly regarded, if you want more info I will email more on that too.

Return to “California Introductions”