Los Angeles Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.

Moderator: sstrykert

LadyGrady
County: Los Angeles
Your State: California

Los Angeles Assembly

Unread post by LadyGrady »

Looking for Los Angeles residents to connect with to form/join assembly.
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Re: Los Angeles Assembly

Unread post by sstrykert »

Sean here at CGJA, if you're in L.A. start networking, Lady here is the first to speak up!
-Sean@CGJA
Standfortruth1
County: Los Angeles

Unread post by Standfortruth1 »

Hi, I'm in LA too relatively close to Orange County. Just getting started in educating myself on the process. I attended an introduction Zoom meeting last night.
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Unread post by sstrykert »

Hi, this is Sean, I was on the Zoom last night as well while Charlene gave the class. If it helps you can email me about the assembly whether L.A. county, or California at sstrykert@protonmail.com and just put assembly as the topic. I am trying to get all of you folks in L.A. connected while avoiding the AVR nonsense that's going on there too. We do have sub boards you can use at CGJA.BOARDS.NET based on county if you want to use those. You can also email me for a telegram or discord invite and I can plug you into that.

Also we have the weekly Sunday night conference call at 8PM Pac. time. Again email me and we can continue the info being giving out.
-Sean@CGJA

Return to “California Introductions”