Another one from central Florida

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
:Mark-eric:
County: Polk
Your State: Florida

Another one from central Florida

Unread post by :Mark-eric: »

Hello All from Lakeland
Since my awakening I feel like that old Pink Floyd song " Hello....Is there any body out there?" Been working hard this past year and a half on status correction and protecting family and property, and following Anna for the same amount of time. It was actually Anna's material that I started following for status correction but didn't know it at the time because it was being pirated and sold by the person I got it from.
Any way I'm in central florida putting out feelers for any like minded people. I've been watching the info on state jural assemblies and thought that might be a good place to statrt.

Return to “Florida Introductions”