I wish to join.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
cutestpeach
County: Pinellas
Your State: FL - Florida

I wish to join.

Unread post by cutestpeach »

Hello,
I have been running around trying to get my sovereignty and still keep coming up with very little. I have had my living testimonies, live bc, and incumbency filed with Capitol courthouse for a few months now. I have tried going to the DA in my county four times. The last time I went the DA's assistant yelled at me and told me getting sovereignty was bullshit! So, I am at my wits end. I sent my form 56 to the local IRS building by courier. I will appreciate any help you can give me.
Jen
JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

Re: I wish to join.

Unread post by JSaun »

Hello cutestpeach. Have you received any input from anyone about your request for help?

Return to “Florida Introductions”