newbie from Lee county

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Yankee_Rebel
County: Lee
Your State: Florida

newbie from Lee county

Unread post by Yankee_Rebel »

Hi All,
I'm a new member introduced to your site last night & joined the call, loved what I heard, like minded political thinkers. Any & all help is greatly appreciated.

Kevin J
JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

Re: newbie from Lee county

Unread post by JSaun »

Hello Kevin,

Your timing is flawless and you are in the right place. The Florida General Jural Assembly is well on its way to becoming fully "settled" after our 4 weeks in a row of published notice in a statewide newspaper (USA Today). It is a pleasure, indeed, to have you on board and we wish you great success in your pursuit of Liberty through the National Assembly. Please feel free to send me your contact email (and phone number if you wish) to jwsaunders@protonmail.com and I will add you to the list of regular recipients so that you may be up-to-date on all our correspondences. You will find this group to be inquisitive, cordial, involved and ever-gaining of pertinent and valuable information with respect to our efforts to return to de jure self-governance. Good to know you are there.

Embracing Freedom,

John Saunders
Recording Secretary, FGJA
A free, independent, natural, self-reliant and self-determining American.

Return to “Florida Introductions”