Hello From Florida

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
whitewolf111
County: Palm Beach County
Your State: Florida

Hello From Florida

Unread post by whitewolf111 »

So, glad to find people, of like mind... just joined, was on Thursday night call, very informative!! Thanks and Blessings to all concerned!!
pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Re: Hello From Florida

Unread post by pulldapin »

aloha whitewolfe...i just north of you a couple hundred miles
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Rodger the Coordinator for Florida will be back Monday and get you set up.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
patriotdiscussions
County: lake

Unread post by patriotdiscussions »

Hello, central Florida here
Rodger Dowdell
County: Manatee

Unread post by Rodger Dowdell »

My name is Rodger Dowdell and I am acting as the coordinator for the We the People Meeting in Jural Assembly in Florida. My email is rbd7804@gmail.com and my cell is 941-526-6680.

We are having weekly telephonic meetings at 7:30 pm every Wednesday night, except because this Wednesday night is on July 4th, the Assembly voted to hold this upcoming meeting on Tuesday, July 3 at 7:30 pm.

The conference call number is 712-770-4160 and the Access Code is 175794#

Pls consider joining this Jural Assembly.
vegaslightsmjm
County: polk

Unread post by vegaslightsmjm »

Hello all, my name is Michael.. I am in the Tampa and lakeland area looking to collaborate with anyone that can help me perfect my corrective status ... please, I have been working on this for over a year.. please reach out to me any time
cutestpeach
County: Pinellas
Your State: FL - Florida

Unread post by cutestpeach »

I am in Clearwater, FL. I need help. Can anyone tell me how I can get in touch with my local assembly?
Alanna
County: Palm Beach

Unread post by Alanna »

I’m in Southeast Florida and looking to connect with others and join an Assembly.

Return to “Florida Introductions”