Introduction

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Carl
County: Toombs
Your State: Georgia

Introduction

Unread post by Carl »

Carl, south Georgia
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Introduction

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Carl~

At this time you are the 4th contact we have for Georgia. Nobody has yet stepped forward to be a coordinator. Keep an eye on this forum for future contacts. We are adding great content daily that we should all read and learn to help restore our rightful way of life and freedom.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
tlharris107
County: Liberty

Unread post by tlharris107 »

Hi My name is Teresa Harris and I want to learn more. I live in Hinesville, Georgia. Liberty County.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

tlharris107 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:36 pm Hi My name is Teresa Harris and I want to learn more. I live in Hinesville, Georgia. Liberty County.
Hello Teresa~
will you make a new topic in this introduction section with your introduction? This post you made is a reply to Carl's introduction. ;)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
puravida76
County: Douglas

Unread post by puravida76 »

My introduction (avoid duplicate posts across similar threads)
viewtopic.php?p=3510#p3510
LibbyB55
County: Paulding

Unread post by LibbyB55 »

tlharris107 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:36 pm Hi My name is Teresa Harris and I want to learn more. I live in Hinesville, Georgia. Liberty County.

Teresa

Have you gotten an email from Brandon or myself? If not we had our first meeting last Saturday at 1 pm EST. Reach out to Brandon or myself on here or via email and we will add you to the contact list.

LIBrown131@tutanota.com

Linda
puravida76

LibbyB55 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Teresa

Have you gotten an email from Brandon or myself? If not we had our first meeting last Saturday at 1 pm EST. Reach out to Brandon or myself on here or via email and we will add you to the contact list.

LIBrown131@tutanota.com

Linda
I don't think that person is getting notifications and is unlikely to come back to this site/forum. I do not have them in the list and have not received anything from Teresa. If she comes back, it would be great to add her.
LSChristie
County: Richmond

Unread post by LSChristie »

Hello, I am Linda. I live in RIchmond County. I can also be found on MyPatriotsNetwork.com as the State Organizer. Come on and join us! Both of these forums will work together quite well.

I am excited to be part of the Patriot movement. I am ashamed to have been asleep for so long but these people are exceedingly sneaky! Now that we are aware they'd better watch out as we have the numbers, passion, and love.
puravida76

LSChristie wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:48 am Hello, I am Linda. I live in RIchmond County. I can also be found on MyPatriotsNetwork.com as the State Organizer. Come on and join us! Both of these forums will work together quite well.

I am excited to be part of the Patriot movement. I am ashamed to have been asleep for so long but these people are exceedingly sneaky! Now that we are aware they'd better watch out as we have the numbers, passion, and love.
Hi Linda and welcome to the National Assembly. While it sounds good what you are saying, we will not blindly join forces with another org without serious vetting and review of gameplan. There are many orgs that claim to be settling states and/or setting up "de jure" oversight, but most of them have serious issues with "how" they are going about it.

Is your org run by "Jimmie Schwinn" or "Dr. Charlie Lee"? Both are mentioned when searching for your org, but the association with leadership is not entirely clear. There is also very limited information to be found anywhere online, including the website itself. We do not join any social networks, so please do not reference those links, as they tend to signal being stuck "in the de facto" corrupt system.

Once we have some clarification, we could begin an evaluation to potentially open discussions. Thank you for reaching out!

Best regards,

Brandon

Return to “Georgia Introductions”