Hawaii Assembly Website

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Craig
County: Honolulu
Your State: Hawaii

Hawaii Assembly Website

Unread post by Craig »

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, but when government fears the people there is liberty.
mccalljr

Re: Hawaii Assembly Website

Unread post by mccalljr »

How do I get more involved along with inviting people to join?
Megann Thomas
County: united states
Your State: Kentucky

Unread post by Megann Thomas »

Aloha,

hawaii-assembly.net is not a valid website as is evidenced by its removal from the national-assembly.net website. Please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with the lawful Hawai'i General Jural Assembly. We look forward to meeting you.

Mahalo,
Suzan
Megann Thomas
County: united states
Your State: Kentucky

Unread post by Megann Thomas »

Craig,

hawaii-assembly.net is no longer a valid website as is evidenced by its removal from the national-assembly.net website. Additionally, there is currently a glitch in the messaging system and Megann Thomas is shown as my profile name. Destry is working to get the bug out.

Aloha,

Suzan
HGJA ComSec
Mliv92

Unread post by Mliv92 »

Aloha!

The new website for Hawaii is here: https://hawaiigeneraljuralassembly.org/

v/r,
commsecy@hcgja.org