The 3 forms of Assembly in our Republic, under our Constitution

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Narveen
County: Rock Island County
Your State: Illinois

The 3 forms of Assembly in our Republic, under our Constitution

Unread post by Narveen »

A quick note about Assemblies for new comers:

There are 3 forms of Assembly in our Republic:

1: General Assembly which is the political Assembly forum active in the state capitals across the Republic.

2: Popular Assembly which is the Assembly forum used by We The People who are discussing our rights. All the various State Assemblies restoring the DeJure government will be under this forum.

3: Unlawful Assembly: this is the one where two or more people are planning to usurp or sabotage the government seated with a current administration. The issue of Defacto or DeJure are secondary for this consideration. A recent example of the mention of this Assembly was by the police during the Charlottesville protests in 2018 when the protest march sharing a common viewpoint and against the order of the sitting Mayor to remove historic statues in the city under his administration was immediately broken up, at the beginning, by the loudspeaker announcement by the police saying: " We consider this an unlawful Assembly."

A note of caution: Stay in the second Assembly forum. Be careful not to slip into the 3rd Assembly forum, for it would be detrimental to our work in restoring the DeJure government.

We work together, as We The People, like minded, moving towards a shared goal.

Narveen Aryaputri
Administrator
and
Jury Commissioner
(term expires July 4th. 2019)
Illinois State Assembly.
Linda
County: Oakland
Your State: Michigan

Re: The 3 forms of Assembly in our Republic, under our Constitution

Unread post by Linda »

Hi Narveen. Glad to see your post & thanks for the good words! Hope you are well and happy. Sincerely, Linda
ZoXo
County: Kane
Your State: Illinois

Re: The 3 forms of Assembly in our Republic, under our Constitution

Unread post by ZoXo »

Hi Narveen,

Nice to meet you. I have joined and want to participate and contribute to the cause.
Please let me know if there is anything that can be done and if I am capable and/or able
to, I will.

Thank you,

Marc

Return to “Illinois Introductions”