Organizing Indiana state assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Samarkis
County: Allen
Your State: Indiana

Organizing Indiana state assembly

Unread post by Samarkis »

:shock: Organizing Indiana State assembly

This is Sara , pls contact me here or via Facebook message to ascertain you are seriously intending to work on this issue ... I am posting this to let people know Indiana will start getting active !!! Let's get going People!!! Godspeed!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Organizing Indiana state assembly

Unread post by Destry »

Are you offering to be the coordinator for Indiana?
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
TruthOfCRR
County: Marion

Unread post by TruthOfCRR »

I am ready to be more active.
God Bless
Christopher
AcquiringFreedom
County: Miami County

Unread post by AcquiringFreedom »

I am serious about all of this work. I think I am ready but may have one more trip to Miami County court house. Please contact me. I called Sara a couple of Saturdays ago, but she did not call me back. Please call me. 7652440279
fulfilledlife
County: Wabash

Unread post by fulfilledlife »

Hi all!
I’m offering to be Indiana ComSec pro tem until we are up and running and can conduct elections, please feel free to reach out to me and introduce yourselves!

tbyl14@protonmail.com

Return to “Indiana Introductions”