Indiana National Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
bryonmhennon
County: Delaware
Your State: Indiana

Indiana National Assembly

Unread post by bryonmhennon »

hello my name is Bryon Hennon. i am making this post to make everyone aware that Indiana will now and continue to be an active part of the National Assembly. If you have Questions or inquiries please direct them to my E-Mail at Bryonmhennon@gmail.com. It s time us Hoosiers get on board and start taking back our state. We saw how corrupt this last gubernatorial race was. We cannot allow something of this nature to take place in Indiana ever again. We need all Hoosiers to stand with the rest of the 50 states and take back our Sovereignty to from an the clutches of the tyrannical state and federal actors who have lost touch with WE THE PEOPLE. WE must act now, for if we wait till they are at our doorsteps then we have already lost the fight. The National Assembly is the Constitutionally Correct way to bring change to our nation. And we need every able bodied Hoosier that loves freedom and this Once great nation. To take action. Our children's futures our depending on the decisions we make today. What say you my fellow countrymen and woman, will you take the call to action? For your state, and your Republic need you.

Bryon M Hennon
Ind, Rep for the National Assembly

Bryonmhennon@gmail.com
1-765-702-6139

Return to “Indiana Introductions”