Indiana ComSec pro tem here - please introduce yourself!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
fulfilledlife
County: Wabash
Your State: Indiana

Indiana ComSec pro tem here - please introduce yourself!

Unread post by fulfilledlife »

Hi there!
My name is Tina and I live in Wabash County, IN.
When I first moved to the area I was looking for Indiana assembly members and I had a hard time getting in contact with anyone … in an attempt to help you avoid that same frustration I am providing an email for you to reach out to me directly. My goal is to create a list for us to more efficiently communicate with each other.
Please reach out and introduce yourself and also include the county in which you reside.

indianadejurecomsec@protonmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!
-Tina B
Robert Brannon
County: Lake County
Your State: Indiana

Re: Indiana ComSec pro tem here - please introduce yourself!

Unread post by Robert Brannon »

Hello :D
Lake County is present
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
-Isaiah 6

Return to “Indiana Introductions”